• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Took my daughter to the dentist yesterday, sign on the door said masks encouraged but not required. Only employees I saw that had on a mask were those actually working in peoples mouth's. An older than me lady and I believe her son came in wearing them, sat down and looked around. I heard the one say to the other, I guess they aren't requiring masks anymore. I told them what the sign said and they both took theirs off.

A few weeks ago I was at Purdue in Lafayette for their spring whatever it was, a bunch of exhibits and stuff for kids on up. I saw a few people wearing masks but very few, and just as an observation every one was Oriental.
    I went to the dentist the other day. No signs except they did have a table by the door with a bottle of hand sanitizer with a sign that only suggested people should sanitize. All the employees were wearing masks though. I mean, I'm fond of the idea of people leaning over people's mouths wearing masks. Pretty disgusting to have a dentist splatting all over you as he blathers on about golf. Mask up ************. But he's good to go if he takes it off when he's no longer right there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    2 topics discussed

part 1, freedom of speech vs disinformation board
    part 2, the wearing of masks, and Pete B. NOT wearing a mask even though they are trying to reinstate mask mandate

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2 topics discussed

part 1, freedom of speech vs disinformation board
    part 2, the wearing of masks, and Pete B. NOT wearing a mask even though they are trying to reinstate mask mandate

"he's not familiar with the hunter biden laptop story."
    And he STILL was trying to say it was Russia.
    ****ing lying piece of **** cork sucking assmaster.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "he's not familiar with the hunter biden laptop story."
    And he STILL was trying to say it was Russia.
    ****ing lying piece of **** cork sucking assmaster.
    Somebody really needs to call these people out for that “I’m not familiar” lie. Yes you are. You are just afraid to say anything.

Anyone in DC that “isn’t familiar” should be impeached for stupidity or lying.

Top Bottom