• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I had a friend that thought it was perfectly ok to photo and post on social media to “out” people that were not isolating in the beginning. Their rationale was they were trying to kill people.

I agreed and said I would be doing the same thing for people having an adult drink with their meal and walking out to drive home, you know driving under the influence is the same as trying to kill people.

since this friend can’t have a meal out without several drinks, I was tagged as being an azz. We have not spoken since. My head hit the pillow fine every night.

I look at having fewer ”friends” the same as shortening the receiving line at my funeral.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I found some humor today at work. Recently, masks became optional. The majority immediately quit wearing masks, while some continue to wear them. Personally, I don't care if people want to wear them, but, if they choose to, you would think they would wear them properly!

It's a security blanket.
    That's all.
    And they prove it by being lackadaisical.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Some folks are simply hell bent on trying to control others.
    When we traveled through Arizona, one of the most unusual examples of this was East of the Grand Canyon traveling through Najeho Reservation.

Throughout our travels in Arizona you learn the Native American history of battling the settlers and US Gov./Calvary, manifest destiny, trail of tears, etc. Even bought a book on Geronimo.

So we stopped for gas at a large station and I didn't even end up buying any as you can't even go inside without a mask. Total control I'm guessing through Federal subsidies? Not sure but there's mask signs all along the Reservation land. Was shocking to me based on history, but there's plenty of that to go around for everyone now. They might just be doing this on Fed areas another two years from now :dunno:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When we traveled through Arizona, one of the most unusual examples of this was East of the Grand Canyon traveling through Najeho Reservation.

Throughout our travels in Arizona you learn the Native American history of battling the settlers and US Gov./Calvary, manifest destiny, trail of tears, etc. Even bought a book on Geronimo.

So we stopped for gas at a large station and I didn't even end up buying any as you can't even go inside without a mask. Total control I'm guessing through Federal subsidies? Not sure but there's mask signs all along the Reservation land. Was shocking to me based on history, but there's plenty of that to go around for everyone now. They might just be doing this on Fed areas another two years from now :dunno:
    The folks on the reservations are some of the poorest people in this country. They lack all that much in the way of medical resources (or pretty much any kind of resources) and their leaders are often out of step with their people (sound familiar)

Partly, those mask mandates are leadership currying favor with fedgov, but it is also a sincere desire to avoid major illness spreading on the reservation because they know damn well not that many people will lift a finger to help them if that happens

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    IMO one of the best movies ever made, predominantly for the dialog

'...everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year; and they ought to have them, too'
    It's on my list of all-time favorites as well; eminently quotable.

"Ordinary ****in' people. I hate 'em"

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    And so comes to a end the great experiment, and thats all it ever was and will be. A few top elites who all knew 100% that masks don't and can't work, but lets see how much control we can dictate and how to do it. And set back and see what we can get away with, and how many will actually believe it, who won't and who, even if they know it doesn't work, will still do what we say through force. Obviously the experiment went will for them, they have gathered the stats.....the question is what will these top elites do next with us, their toys.....?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Untitled-1.jpg

ryan-reynolds-sad.gif

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Apparently the airlines may have finally found their balls again. Too little too late for my liking, but better late than never I guess.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    This BS is still going on and just makes you shake your head.

My wife went to the grocery store and someone that was behind her in the checkout had a mask and my wife did not. My wife put one of those divider down after the groceries and guess that was not good enough as the person behind her waited and then put a divider down about two feet from the one my wife put down, put a few of their groceries down and just waited and stared.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My wife went to the grocery store and someone that was behind her in the checkout had a mask and my wife did not. My wife put one of those divider down after the groceries and guess that was not good enough as the person behind her waited and then put a divider down about two feet from the one my wife put down, put a few of their groceries down and just waited and stared.
    I get the thinking, but the logic to understand reality is missing. Their cart was filthy, the belt is filthy, the list goes on and on. This is the intellect of the sheeple…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My employer finally dropped their mask requirement about 2-3 weeks ago. I’d say 95-97% of the people dropped them like a bad habit. It’s a fairly large plant so I don’t know everyone there but of the ones I do know and are still wearing their masks—I’m really not that surprised.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Took my daughter to the dentist yesterday, sign on the door said masks encouraged but not required. Only employees I saw that had on a mask were those actually working in peoples mouth's. An older than me lady and I believe her son came in wearing them, sat down and looked around. I heard the one say to the other, I guess they aren't requiring masks anymore. I told them what the sign said and they both took theirs off.

A few weeks ago I was at Purdue in Lafayette for their spring whatever it was, a bunch of exhibits and stuff for kids on up. I saw a few people wearing masks but very few, and just as an observation every one was Oriental.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And so comes to a end the great experiment, and thats all it ever was and will be. A few top elites who all knew 100% that masks don't and can't work, but lets see how much control we can dictate and how to do it. And set back and see what we can get away with, and how many will actually believe it, who won't and who, even if they know it doesn't work, will still do what we say through force. Obviously the experiment went will for them, they have gathered the stats.....the question is what will these top elites do next with us, their toys.....?
    Another step forward for them. Whats on the next page of the playbook.

Top Bottom