• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nothing just happens. When everything is a coincidence nothing is a coincidence…
    That’s not anywhere near as axiomatic as you make that sound. I think stacking “coincidence” without strong evidence to the contrary doesn’t indicate intent. But, I’d agree if you said the more coincidences stack, the more likely it’s not simply coincidence. But here we have smoking guns on masks. TPTB are still pushing mask mandates and citing horribly constructed studies to support their mandates when many other well done studies that don’t support their policies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That’s not anywhere near as axiomatic as you make that sound. I think stacking “coincidence” without strong evidence to the contrary doesn’t indicate intent. But, I’d agree if you said the more coincidences stack, the more likely it’s not simply coincidence. But here we have smoking guns on masks. TPTB are still pushing mask mandates and citing horribly constructed studies to support their mandates when many other well done studies that don’t support their policies.
    Everything we noted as evidence to investigate the election was passed off as conspiracy by the AlpoKutinT-Lex crowd. Then everything in the wuwhoflu was dismissed and so much was indeed now proven at least likely to be true. Then the whole collusion thing, we were calling them out that it was fake but they said it was just coincidence that it was that way.

Nothing just happens. When everything is a coincidence nothing is a coincidence…

It is every bit as axiomatic as I said…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    2 weeks to flatten the curve.

I've touched on this before but as you can see from Ricky's video, anything Federal may have unconstitutional requirements a long time for the power and control, with no explanation.

When I've visited National/Fed historic places, I find it so ironic and sad how it still represents the tyranny of government, while they're showing the history of how this happened at the facility. When at Fort Bowie, AZ, there's the story of Geronimo and Native Americans, being egregiously stripped of their rights. The facility is still representing this suppression in telling Americans what to do. It's not as simple as "it's just a mask" as it represents far greater incessant erosion of your inalienable rights.

Geronimo stuck it to the tyrants and made them pay for their manifest destiny behavior for 10 years prior to being captured and imprisoned for the last 20 years or so of his life. Hopefully society is at the point now, just maybe, to stand up for themselves. Going to be an interesting 2022.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I've touched on this before but as you can see from Ricky's video, anything Federal may have unconstitutional requirements a long time for the power and control, with no explanation.

When I've visited National/Fed historic places, I find it so ironic and sad how it still represents the tyranny of government, while they're showing the history of how this happened at the facility. When at Fort Bowie, AZ, there's the story of Geronimo and Native Americans, being egregiously stripped of their rights. The facility is still representing this suppression in telling Americans what to do. It's not as simple as "it's just a mask" as it represents far greater incessant erosion of your inalienable rights.

Geronimo stuck it to the tyrants and made them pay for their manifest destiny behavior for 10 years prior to being captured and imprisoned for the last 20 years or so of his life. Hopefully society is at the point now, just maybe, to stand up for themselves. Going to be an interesting 2022.
    No, I don't see much evidence of that yet, just a spurt here and there but nothing with enough clout to change society's inertia.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    No, I don't see much evidence of that yet, just a spurt here and there but nothing with enough clout to change society's inertia.
    Well darn. That's probably an accurate assessment. Seems a lot more information is coming out to "possibly" spark the Normies' synapses.

Watching the new Matrix movie. Can use a lot of current society problems as a movie template.

Bug: If we don't know what's real, we can't resist. They take something important (freedoms) and turn it into something trivial. That's what the Matrix (.Gov) does, it weaponizes every idea, everything important.

Neo:. They promised us peace and they gave us purge.

Niobe: It's so easy to forget how much noise the Matrix (.gov) pumps into your head until you unplug.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Everything we noted as evidence to investigate the election was passed off as conspiracy by the AlpoKutinT-Lex crowd. Then everything in the wuwhoflu was dismissed and so much was indeed now proven at least likely to be true. Then the whole collusion thing, we were calling them out that it was fake but they said it was just coincidence that it was that way.

It is every bit as axiomatic as I said…
    Well not everything you noted as evidence to investigate the election was evidence, and some of it did deserve to be passed off as, well, I'd say fake news rather than conspiracy, because there WAS a real ass conspiracy. And in the event that the AlpoKutinT-Lex crowd has a problem with that let me remind them with the link below. Anyhow, sometimes things do just happen.

And sometimes the causes of those things that happen aren't nefarious, but are natural. In the case we're talking about now, we have real reasons to suspect intent with the mask mandates, for example. Why else should we suspect that TPTB choose policies that go against the prevailing "science"? What motive could they possibly have other than they're just really bad at their jobs, or, they're intentionally going against prevailing science.

I'd really like INGO's moderates-for-the-sake-of-moderation (MFSOM) group to answer that. What legitimate reason does the government health apparatus have for continuing to recommend mask mandates for young children even now? What legitimate reason do they have for recommending vaccine mandates for young children even now? ***damn straight that **** is intentional and I strongly suspect it has a nefarious rationale.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, and that is the direct fault of the one side that just won't let people choose for themselves.
    Mostly. For all the videos out there of mask Karens yelling and screaming historically at people not wearing masks, I've seen enough videos of anti-mask Karens yelling and screaming historically at people wearing them. But yes, if we were to estimate the proportions, I'd say the mask Karens far outnumber the anti-mask Karens.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I found some humor today at work. Recently, masks became optional. The majority immediately quit wearing masks, while some continue to wear them. Personally, I don't care if people want to wear them, but, if they choose to, you would think they would wear them properly!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm still stunned at how we've let something like this tear people apart. My wife and her best friend of 15+ years went radio silence because of this s***. They finally buried the hatchet this month.

I'll agree with everything except the last point - Sometimes bad things just happen.

Some folks are simply hell bent on trying to control others.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I made it a whole two years without complying with this "mask" bull****.

Had a funeral for a friend...family requested guests wear a piece of paper. Out of respect for my friend, I did as his family requested.

I think the average IQ of that clan dropped significantly with the passing of Jimmy.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I made it a while two years without complying with this "mask" bull****.

Had a funeral for a friend...family requested guests wear a piece of paper. Out of respect for my friend, I did as his family requested.

I think the average IQ of that clan dropped significantly with the passing of Jimmy.

The resistance is dying off from old age. :(

Top Bottom