• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And the Republicans have had four years to come up with a plan to stop it.
    So Republicans have had 4 years in a Democrat controlled government along with federal alphabet agencies to make changes?
    Democrat's even voted against making it law to have a valid ID to vote a few days ago.
    So tell me how Republicans can change the outcome when it comes to vote fraud?
    As long as Democrat's control the vote counters, and machines nothing will change.
    Imo it will get worse for Republicans, and lovers of the constitution.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    It's because the CoC Republicans cling to the belief that "we're better than that". There's a reason for the saying, "Nice guys finish last."
    We can call them Rino's and CoC republicans, but I prefer to label them as "progressives". They lie in the same bed along with the vast majority of Democrats. The "Progressive" movement began over a hundred years ago and both political parties were embracers of it. They feel government can solve any issue, they want big government, they want to control our lives. I would say 75-80% of the Republican's sent to Washington are "progressive" in their ideology. That's why when the Republicans have majority control they hem-haw around and get very little done and if they do happen to do something it's just a slightly watered down version of what the Democrats would have done.
    In this Republican "progressive" club conservatives aren't welcome. I don't think conservates splitting off forming a new party is the answer. I would hope there is a silent conservative majority out there that would gain control of the GOP and force the "progressive" Republicans to leave the party, make them the outcasts, make them go home to the Democrat party where they belong.
    For this to happen it needs to start at the local level by becoming a Precinct Delegate. You'd be surprised at the power you have to begin to change things.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I’d like to know more about this and how to do it.
    JMO, but going to your county board and committee meetings, learn who the movers and shakers are. I realize this is easier in rural counties as opposed to urban counties. But that’s how you can do it. Then lobby and become involved with the individuals and their compatriots, lobby them. Get your neighbors involved and grow a voting block. Numbers count. Myself and a neighbor influenced a large major trash transfer company to move to another county for building a new dump site. This is only a small thing I know, but the transfer station didn’t lower my home value.

Most Indiana counties post meeting minutes on line as well as the meeting schedules. Find the ones you are interested in and go to them. If only to sit in the seats and listen and learn. Take that info home n spread it around. Find out who your Township Trustee is, get in his/her ear, stay there. They are a great source of information. Most of what they know is public information and you have a right to know. Best of luck, remember it’s YOUR government, not theirs.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So Republicans have had 4 years in a Democrat controlled government along with federal alphabet agencies to make changes?
    Democrat's even voted against making it law to have a valid ID to vote a few days ago.
    So tell me how Republicans can change the outcome when it comes to vote fraud?
    As long as Democrat's control the vote counters, and machines nothing will change.
    Imo it will get worse for Republicans, and lovers of the constitution.

Those are excuses. What laws have the Ds passed that allow them to cheat? Everything they are accused of so far, Republicans should have been able to stop or fight. Nothing allows one party to count votes by themselves. Mail-in ballots are able to be used by both sides. They could have learned from the legal cases last time and figured out how to bring meaningful cases this time.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Those are excuses. What laws have the Ds passed that allow them to cheat? Everything they are accused of so far, Republicans should have been able to stop or fight. Nothing allows one party to count votes by themselves. Mail-in ballots are able to be used by both sides. They could have learned from the legal cases last time and figured out how to bring meaningful cases this time.
    Guess you already forgot when several swing states kicked out the Republican vote count watchers in 2020.
    Might want to go research that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Guess you already forgot when several swing states kicked out the Republican vote count watchers in 2020.
    Might want to go research that.
    They've had four years to counter that. That is exactly what I am saying. They know what happened. They should be ready if it happens again.

I still can't believe that the Rs let that happen. They should have made someone arrest them to get them out of the room.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They've had four years to counter that. That is exactly what I am saying. They know what happened. They should be ready if it happens again.

I still can't believe that the Rs let that happen. They should have made someone arrest them to get them out of the room.
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
    They will do it again this year but on a broader scale. They got by with it in 2020, so they will expand that in 2024.
    The biggest change would have been to require ID to vote.
    Basically do what Indiana has done for many years now.
    Yet if the Democrat's are in charge of vote counting and the machines it doesn't matter if he got 120 million votes he'd still lose because of the counters, and machines.
    Also every state needs to go paper ballots, with machine and hand counting.

Top Bottom