• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A criminal defense attorney saying that police officers lie.

shocking. :coffee:

Veiling one's threats is so last century.

...a governmental entity adversely affecting the professional employment of someone due to their use of words....now you have my interest.

Last edited:

titanxt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2014
    Lafayette
    Gentlemen, its been fun, but sadly, I must go. No ill feelings and truthfully, I just like to argue - I don't necessarily agree or disagree with your view points. I just found a few buttons to push. Mr . Freeman - do not worry. Your thoughts and words are protected by the First Amendment and shall not be used against you...

Moderator - Please delete my account and thank you for being patient with the nuke button.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Gentlemen, its been fun, but sadly, I must go. No ill feelings and truthfully, I just like to argue - I don't necessarily agree or disagree with your view points. I just found a few buttons to push. Mr . Freeman - do not worry. Your thoughts and words are protected by the First Amendment and shall not be used against you...

Moderator - Please delete my account and thank you for being patient with the nuke button.

Another ragequit?

Or did this become a spoof thread and I missed it?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I will never forgive you bastiches for all of that quoting that completely defeated my IGNORE filter.

At least Julie Newmar was mentioned, hopefully with the appropriate awe and reverence.

Catwoman_Julie_Newmar_11.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's unfortunate when hubris prevents someone with a grudge to realize they're like a newborn kitten trying to bring down an experienced adult rottweiller. It's pathetic when a complete lack of self-awareness prevents that same person from realizing (or admitting) that they were 100% owned.

It was like a car wreck. A car wreck that I had to watch because of your fiends and your incessant quoting!

Or, I could have stopped reading the topic.

I have only myself to blame. Only rhino.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mr. Freeman how do you think your words of the men and woman at "TCSD" being "liars" would go over if sent to Sheriff Richard?

What are you implying? That you are going to "get me" for talking about Deputy Keller? Go ahead, Deputy.

I haven't seen Barry since he was a guest at the table of the Law Office of Kirk Freeman at the September 2014 Friends of the NRA dinner before the election. So, if you run crying into his office, tell him Freeman says "hi" and then tell him that you lied about me never being a law enforcement officer.

Oh, yeah, deputy, can you have Barry call my buddy Smigel. Barry wanted his imput on your DT/PT training. Thanks.

That will come up at the next deposition. So don't try to claim that you do not lie, because, you know, you do.

How would it affect you as the defense attorney of a person arrested by them?

So, what are you implying here? That you are out to "get" my clients? Maybe meet them in the alley by the Black Sparrow? Please elaborate in great detail, deputy.

What if the local paper knew?

Make sure they spell my name right. Also, anytime Ron wants to talk about Glenn Keller or your lie, have him call the office and we'll get a time on the calendar.

Would you possibly like to call back a few of those words

You lied. Your department has a reputation for doing the same.

You are lying about needing an MRAP.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...You are being hideously intellectually dishonest...

I can no longer give you the benefit of the doubt in this regard. Upon further exposition, after being called out several times and further lampooned in your continued flailing attempts to debate, I must conclude that you are hideously intellectually incapable of better, and honestly so.

Your adamant plea for vocationally exclusive superior revelation and prestige is not acknowledged here, it simply amuses us that you continue playing that card.

Gentlemen, its been fun, but sadly, I must go. No ill feelings and truthfully, I just like to argue - I don't necessarily agree or disagree with your view points...

Yikes! If this is truly a hobby you enjoy, get some training or something! You're not at all good at this. ;)

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gentlemen, its been fun, but sadly, I must go. No ill feelings and truthfully, I just like to argue - I don't necessarily agree or disagree with your view points. I just found a few buttons to push. Mr . Freeman - do not worry.

Bye, deputy. Too bad you could not tell me why your department needs an MRAP.

So far the best counterargument is a cranky IMPD Major Felony detective who at least makes a rational basis defense.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I will never forgive you bastiches for all of that quoting that completely defeated my IGNORE filter.

At least Julie Newmar was mentioned, hopefully with the appropriate awe and reverence.

View attachment 38393

Never missed a show of My Living Doll as a younger man. How great it would have been to have a robot like that.:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

All I asked was to stop calling people or groups names.

Just stop posting.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I really couldn't care less about the vehicle itself. But, there is a cost associated with its operation. My question is: Is this the best bang for these bucks? Would you, as a serving Officer, prefer to have an MRAP on call or would you rather have that money put into your training account? Maybe that money could be put into the overtime fund or maybe they could pay another salary. Would you rather have the MRAP or another Officer on your shift to back you up? Yes, the vehicle is cool and does have a certain, very occasional, utility. Were you, a serving Officer, allowed to make a list of how you would want $ (whatever the annual operational and maintenance costs of the MRAP) spent where would an MRAP land on that list?

There is a cost associated with it's operation...and that is fuel. Everything else is free. Fuel filters, windshields, trailing arms, tires, transmissions, etc etc all free. If anything goes wrong, the parts to fix it are free. In Indianapolis there is a garage that handles police/fire/ems/dpw. MRAPs aren't any different than any other vehicle to work on. The Caiman was made by Stewart and Stevenson out of standard (but beefed up) parts. It's a big truck with armor plate. The only thing out of the ordinary is the CTIS which just gets removed anyways.

Every police department wants/needs 1 armored vehicle. So you're the chief and your officers are complaining about getting shot at from the last barricaded suspect (even though none were hit...so therefore no one cares) Its up to you to get an armored vehicle to keep your people safe. Your options are an MRAP with unlimited free tires and any imaginable parts, or $500,000 (guesstiment) bearcat where you pay for everything. The caveat is if you don't take the MRAP that you and your neighbors paid for, they're going to cut it up with a plasma torch. Essentially you're not only spending 500,000 for a new vehicle, you're also destroying a 2mil perfectly good vehicle that you've already paid for. What would you chose?

Id rather they just save everyone money.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Why are squads driving into harms way? I see no tactical benefit of deploying into a barricaded shooter position with 6 guys piling out of the back of any vehicle.

Now, if you're worried about crowd control...OK. But it is fairly easy to disable the vehicle, and then you have 6 guys surrounded by angry protesters.

I can't see a legitimate use other that in transportation in unfriendly environments. Hiding behind an MRAP isn't really a good option.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oddly I blame rhino too.

I never liked you anyway.

We must discuss the backstory on the occasion of our next meeting.

Never missed a show of My Living Doll as a younger man. How great it would have been to have a robot like that.:)

Alas, I know her only from "Batman." The first time I saw her in that Catwoman outfit, I almost went through puberty spontaneously.

Top Bottom