• ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've learned that

If you purse carry you should keep that fact to yourself.

Some people just like to argue.

Some people are paranoid crybabies who think every slight is intentional and always about them.

New kids get picked on.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I've learned that it's responsible to take training classes, and learn to manipulate/operate fiearms.
    I've learned that while there's some crap to wade through, there's alot of good advice (whether we like to hear it or not) available, and other viewpoints I haven't thought of.
    I've also learned that I am a douche. :( I'l lump that up in the crap to be waded through though :)
    Good times INGO. thanks.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I've learned that it's responsible to take training classes, and learn to manipulate/operate fiearms.
    I've learned that while there's some crap to wade through, there's alot of good advice (whether we like to hear it or not) available, and other viewpoints I haven't thought of.
    I've also learned that I am a douche. :( I'l lump that up in the crap to be waded through though :)
    Good times INGO. thanks.

Anyone who uses Looney Tunes characters as avatars is alright

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have found that there are many INGOs who in their past could perform remarkable feats of physical fitness and athleticism and they could still do so if it weren't for that fact that they have had more booze than 007 and more women than Gene Simmons. Overlapping partially with these are the INGOs that are at least 6 foot 4 inches and 250 pounds of muscle and have no fear of taking on any man that isn't armed, they only carry a gun or three to protect the sheep, not themselves.

By the way, I appreciate the previous poster's, Robby MaQ positive comments about INGO, unfortunately I am not as kind as he this morning.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    I've learned that

If you purse carry you should keep that fact to yourself.

Some people just like to argue.

Some people are paranoid crybabies who think every slight is intentional and always about them.

New kids get picked on.

In other words, INGO is just a slice of the world at large.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    I have also learned that I should have payed more attention in english class because , bad grammer infuriates some INGOer's.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have also learned that I should have payed more attention in english class because , bad grammer infuriates some INGOer's.

Bad grammar and poor sentence structure will incite more people than almost anything you can say unless of course you want to debate the merits of OC vs CC.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I learned ANYONE with less than 50 posts is making a run to the classifieds.
    I learned that when anyone with less than 50 posts asks a question they are told to do a search. How are they supposed to get 50 posts if they use search for the answer to all their questions?:dunno:
    I learned the 50 post rule is stupid unless you have 50 posts of course.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    • I've learned that a.) mentioning Pringles and b.) posting in the status update thread with less than "50 quality posts" (independently or in conjunction with one another) is liable to get you reported.

• *SPOILER ALERT* Mrortega is, disappointingly, not a Hispanic gentleman in a sombrero.

• Mentioning bacon when your ass is about to get flamed is the equivalent of throwing a steak to a junkyard dog and hopping the fence.

• No one reads any of my posts because I have < 3,000.
    Love me some INGO :wwub:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Bad grammar and poor sentence structure will incite more people than almost anything you can say unless of course you want to debate the merits of OC vs CC.

Nobody is perfect with their grammar usage, but there are just some people that have little, in any, regard for the reader. That in itself speaks of apathy and selfishness on the part of the poster.

Spending an extra 2 or 3 minutes cleaning up one's post to make it readable, with the use of punctuation; spelling correction; and paragraph usage; isn't asking all that much.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I heard somewhere that no one reads your post if you have less than 3000. I just can not remember where for the life of me. :rolleyes:

Also I learned no matter what you say, someone has a smart--- comment.

Top Bottom