• ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Great posts so far! I have also learned that:
    ...Memes aren't just for 13 year old girls.
    ...A $79 mosin is the best gun for killing terrorists, hunting bears, and ringing the 1000 yard gong as long as the shooter "does his part".
    ...A .22 will kill and elephant as long as the shooter knows proper shot placement.
    ...A 30'06 or other deer rifle will shoot through several oak trees and continue on for dozens of miles until it finally finds a playing child or farm wife to kill.
    ...If you have ever left home without a handgun, you are anti 2nd amendment.
    ...If you do not brag about your AR loaded down with 15 pounds of tactical accessories, you are anti 2nd amendment.
    ...If a thread lasts long enough, it will inevitably involve mall ninjas or zombies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Great posts so far! I have also learned that:
    ...Memes aren't just for 13 year old girls.
    ...A $79 mosin is the best gun for killing terrorists, hunting bears, and ringing the 1000 yard gong as long as the shooter "does his part".
    ...A .22 will kill and elephant as long as the shooter knows proper shot placement.
    ...A 30'06 or other deer rifle will shoot through several oak trees and continue on for dozens of miles until it finally finds a playing child or farm wife to kill.
    ...If you have ever left home without a handgun, you are anti 2nd amendment.
    ...If you do not brag about your AR loaded down with 15 pounds of tactical accessories, you are anti 2nd amendment.
    ...If a thread lasts long enough, it will inevitably involve mall ninjas or zombies.

You're right. Except that it involves both, not just one or the other.
    :mallninja:
    profilepic22668_1.gif

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    If your young and ask allot of questions you will burn through allot of flame suits.

(No pun intended)

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Lets see.. What have I learned?

Glock vs. 1911 = Ford vs. Chevy... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN THIS STUPID FIGHT!

Dont ever have a thought that will make a mod mad, they will ban you, or at the very minimum, warning of a ban. This also means any sort of questioning a mod's point of view.

5 year olds are dangerous...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've learned that if you don't thump a bible, you're a troll.
    I've learned that if you don't like Apple products enough to stand in line for a slightly different, over-priced product...you're a troll.
    I've learned that if you think medical marijuana should be legalized, while you've never smoked pot and those arguing about how drug addicts deserve to be locked up to never see the light of day have smoked in the past....you're a troll.
    I've learned that homophobic and racist comments fly as long as at least a handful of others share your opinion, and if you don't...you're a troll.
    Most of all, I've learned that jeremy is extremely mean and hateful if you wear your 12 year old nephew's t-shirt and twitch a lot.

Top Bottom