• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I learned that if you generalize, people will inevitably think you are talking about them, specifically.

I learned if you post an opinion in passing (that you really don't even care that much about) people will take it to heart and interpret it as if it was meant to malign them...and they will be butthurt.

I learned that upon learning these things...I still really don't care all that much, unless it involves me and mine. :D

Speaking of butt hurt, how are you feeling after your fall?

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    I've been on INGO for just over a year. This thread is to share some indisputable facts I have learned on INGO. Feel free to add yours.

- If your carry gun isn't black, plastic and ugly then you are not serious about self defense.

- Every gun for sale in the classifieds is LNIB, has less than 100 rounds down the barrel and is at least half again more valuable than the blue book says.

- Lorcin, Davis, Jennings, Bryco, et al. are tacticool and are considered by dealers at gunshows to be "the best bang for the buck".

- INGOERS hate repeat threads and will get downright snarky about it. Unless, of course, your thread is titled "what gun should I get?"

- The only qualification you need to be a tactical trainer is to believe you are qualified. It helps if you wear t-shirts two sizes too small, curse a lot and threaten people online.

- If you are not willing to throw your loaded gun down a flight of stairs to prove to everyone how safe it is then you just don't trust your gun.

- In order to work in a gun store you must be very opionated. Knowledge of firearms is not a prerequisite.

- If you own a gun that costs less than $500 then you don't love your family.

- The number of posts in a thread has no relation to the actual quality of information available in said thread.

- The worst nightmare that a Libertarian can imagine...is that a Libertarian would actually get elected President. But, it would be okay because they wouldn't be a "real" Libertarian.

These are just a few. Feel free to pile on. See purple where you think it appropriate.

Birds you have learned as much as I have since becoming a part of this board....Also, I have learned to have a little fun with these children who use these cute little acronyms (FTFY). I'll bet he is a real chick magnet, just looking at his Avatar.

I know that you being retired military like a lot of us on this board have seen it, done it, and really don't give a damn.
    I troll a lot and throw a SNARK every once in a while. But all in all I thought your post was spot on.

Regards

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've learned that:

-It's perfectly safe to leave loaded firearms laying around unattended in the reach of a 3 year old if they're a well trained 3 year old.
    -Grammar is entirely optional.
    -Making a good argument substantiated by verifiable facts is a poor weapon against someone who apparently has nothing to do all day but argue on the internet.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've learned that if I call ^this post like I see it, some will want me infracted. If I report it, I'm a snitch and a watch dog. If I ignore it, I'm annoyed.

I've learned to not care and jack with those type of posters regardless..... but I'm like that.... :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I've learned that $50 bricks of .22 ammo will make someone spam a board to get at it.

Just imagine what they'd do for $40 bricks of .22!!
    icon_freak.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have learned if you have been a member here long enough with a butt load of posts and offer ammo for twice the retail value, nary a soul will say anything to you about it.

For all of you that have BK on ignore, I'm quoting this in case you want to say something about his ammo flipping. :popcorn:

:D

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I have learned if you have been a member here long enough with a butt load of posts and offer ammo for twice the retail value, nary a soul will say anything to you about it.

For all of you that have BK on ignore, I'm quoting this in case you want to say something about his ammo flipping. :popcorn:

:D

For all of you that have BK & GFGT on ignore, I'm quoting this if you have no one better to castigate tonight for their incessant shenanigans..

(And BTW, the reason no one will say anything is because we're all afraid they've finally gone over the top on the rimfire shortage.)

Edit: At least he wasn't trying to sell it for $0.15/round... sheesh...

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

For all of you that have BK & GFGT on ignore, I'm quoting this if you have no one better to castigate tonight for their incessant shenanigans..

(And BTW, the reason no one will say anything is because we're all afraid they've finally gone over the top on the rimfire shortage.)

Edit: At least he wasn't trying to sell it for $0.15/round... sheesh...
    :lmfao:
    :rofl:
    :laugh:

Top Bottom