• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I learned that if you generalize, people will inevitably think you are talking about them, specifically.

I learned if you post an opinion in passing (that you really don't even care that much about) people will take it to heart and interpret it as if it was meant to malign them...and they will be butthurt.

I learned that upon learning these things...I still really don't care all that much, unless it involves me and mine. :D

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I have learned that a community, no matter how divided it can be, will still band together to help one of its' own who is in a crisis.
    I have learned that, if you wait long enough, you will eventually get the answer you want to hear.
    I have learned that, for the most part, the people who participate here are genuinely interested in helping others become more knowledgeable and confident in possessing and using firearms.
    I have learned that the entertainment value of ths site is oftentimes invaluable- Thank you!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I learned that if you generalize, people will inevitably think you are talking about them, specifically.

I learned if you post an opinion in passing (that you really don't even care that much about) people will take it to heart and interpret it as if it was meant to malign them...and they will be butthurt.

I learned that upon learning these things...I still really don't care all that much, unless it involves me and mine. :D

Hey now JG, What'd I ever do to you? You didn't need to drag me into this....
    :):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    New members complaining about the 50 post rule is an open invitation for others to inflict butthurt on them. It has a tendency to make even the nicest members act p*ssy towards the new member.

Complaining about the 50 post rule is also an invitation to be asked to leave. This breach of etiquette infuriates existing members. There is little tolerance for newbs who complain.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    New members complaining about the 50 post rule is an open invitation for others to inflict butt hurt on them. It has a tendency to make even the nicest members act p*ssy towards the new member.

Complaining about the 50 post rule is also an invitation to be asked to leave. This breach of etiquette infuriates existing members. There is little tolerance [STRIKE]for newbs who complain[/STRIKE] among many members.

FIFY

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New members complaining about the 50 post rule is an open invitation for others to inflict butt hurt on them. It has a tendency to make even the nicest members act p*ssy towards the new member.

Complaining about the 50 post rule is also an invitation to be asked to leave. This breach of etiquette infuriates existing members. There is little tolerance for newbs who complain.

It sure exposes the nannies among us. I'm not a mod and I'm not the owner of the site. If someone thwarts the rules, it's between them and those in charge. I don't need to run and tattle on them.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    It sure exposes the nannies among us. I'm not a mod and I'm not the owner of the site. If someone thwarts the rules, it's between them and those in charge. I don't need to run and tattle on them.

Reported.

(I finally beat Rookie at this.)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I have learned in the last few posts that butthurt can apparently be spelled butt hurt.

I have learned that a good technique to stop someone from intelligently responding to your disagreement is to baffle them with multiple quotes interspersed with your irrefutable words of wisdom. You can't mess with the wall of quotes. Then when you don't respond you are informed that you have somehow "lost."

I hate it when I lose (which is quite frequently).

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've learned that when someone encounters a LEO, bad OC experience or lack of bacon at the local shop-n-go, they imeadiatly go home and write the longest run on sentence known to man.

The zombie response shirts are NEVER in current status of being ordered.

1911's are thee best weapon EVER!

the OC vs CC argument is the dumbest argument known to man. We're all packing, end of discussion.

I eat more bacon by 10am than most people do all week

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A newb complaining about the 50 post rule is just the INGO version of the game we used to play as kids; smear the queer (that was before pc).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've learned that this is a gun forum and we shouldn't be discussing non gun related things. Unless its about bacon, status updates or the majority agrees with it.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Nobody is perfect with their grammar usage, but there are just some people that have little, in any, regard for the reader. That in itself speaks of apathy and selfishness on the part of the poster.

Spending an extra 2 or 3 minutes cleaning up one's post to make it readable, with the use of punctuation; spelling correction; and paragraph usage; isn't asking all that much.
    I find this comment hilarious.

-People will often try to correct the grammar of others or talk about the grammar of others, while not using proper grammar themselves.

Top Bottom