• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    - There are a lot of angry people on INGO.

and it's fun to bash people.

picture.php

President bashing (took this picture on the road in Borden, IN).

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I didn't learn it here, but occaisionally I see it played out here.

Do NOT join an online community and proceed to metaphorically kick a large percentage of its population in the junk, it will earn you a beatdown.

(I miss that thread, it was just starting to get interesting...and then it got nuked)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

Do NOT join an online community and proceed to metaphorically kick a large percentage of its population in the junk, it will earn you a beatdown.

(I miss that thread, it was just starting to get interesting...and then it got nuked)

It was fun while it lasted.

The best part is: I won it. Last post FTW :rockwoot:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I find this highly offensive as us hicks up north don't have many hills...unless you're talking those slack-jawed yokels to my south, if that's the case...carry on.

Partner, around here you can see an anthill at five miles its so damn flat. ANYTHING is like hills compared to the eastside of Evansville. Granted parts of the westside are almost hilly though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And I was separating them, not combining them. If you lived in the hills, you would be a hillbilly. But you don't, so you are a hick. A nothern Indiana hick- gross. :p

Hey, I've been down in your neck of the woods. I seemed to fit in as I speak slower than my grandpa after he had his 5th stroke and I don't like wearing shoes.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Hey, I've been down in your neck of the woods. I seemed to fit in as I speak slower than my grandpa after he had his 5th stroke and I don't like wearing shoes.

Shoes are definitely optional south of 64. The need for shoes wanes the further south you go into Kentucky until you get into Tennessee where the very act of wearing shoes is still not quite understood by the locals.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Shoes are definitely optional south of 64. The need for shoes wanes the further south you go into Kentucky until you get into Tennessee where the very act of wearing shoes is still not quite understood by the locals.

I would take offense at this,
    But it's true to some degree.
    You want to see Indiana's "finest" go to Austin.
    Armpit of Indiana

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Depending on the wind, I was within spitting distance of banjo mu...I mean Kentucky. Almost felt bad because I had a full set of teeth and all my fingers.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    - There are a lot of angry people on INGO.

NO THERE ISN'T!! :xmad:

It was fun while it lasted.

Someone came in and kicked sand in the face of everyone that was having a good time cutting up.
    They try to make an absolute joke of a trolling thread into a serious pissing match.
    :rolleyes:

:):

Jeremy, is ok, he is just misunderstood.... like a lot of us vets.....

I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to say here. :dunno:

Top Bottom