• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    I'm still waiting for some denouement on where her mortal remains remain myself.

Good question. At first I thought Rick was stabbing the stomach to fish out either some remains or her wedding ring.

As for the bones, I don't see why a walker can't eat the bones if given the time. Honestly, I think there was nothing left to heighten the drama of Rick's downward spiral because there is literally nothing left of his wife.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm torn on the phone calls...

The last phone call that was supposedly Lori,
    If you pay very close attention, without a doubt, I think it's Rick losing his mind.
    The background during the last phone call was very eerie sounding and cutting out as if it were a supernatural/spirit...
    OR, again, Rick just losing his mind.

Realistically speaking, if Lori WAS still alive... and there was another safe group in the Prison,
    Why in the world would they take in a lady that was BIT, very weakened and had her stomach ripped open, with a potential gun wound (from Carl).
    Taking her in wouldn't seem very "safe" to me.

I have to admit this season is the best yet... Can't wait until the next one! :rockwoot:

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    The "eerie" background noise was there when Hershel picked up the phone. Probably why he offered to sit with Rick (because he knew he was going crazy).

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I don't think Lori was eaten, so far the walkers do not eat bones. So that leaves she is still alive or is a walker. Rick found a bullet that had not went through flesh (no blood or gore, looks like it was shot into the ground or a wall)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I don't think Lori was eaten, so far the walkers do not eat bones. So that leaves she is still alive or is a walker. Rick found a bullet that had not went through flesh (no blood or gore, looks like it was shot into the ground or a wall)

I suppose you can explain the trail of blood leading from where Rick found the bullet casing (where Lori's body would have been), to the very full zombie? Not to mention the kid told Daryl what he had to do.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This season hasn't been as good as the first two for me. The prison scenario is awesome but the Governor spin is wearing old for me and would prefer they bring them back to the group or get rid of them.

I'm with you on this. We've been focused on the main group and now I'm supposed to worry about the Governer and his little band now too...might not help that I've disliked Andrea since season 1 and hope she gets axed sometime this season.

DogFather45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Any good?

Heard a lot about this show, but never actually watched it. Is it really worth all the hype? Might have to check it out.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland

Talking Dead is your friend guys!

the director of the episode was on the show and he confirmed that Lori was eaten by that walker. Her hair was hanging from it's mouth.

Guys....she's dead. Lori is dead.

Also on the Talking Dead after last nights episode they were talking about how the phone calls were all in his head. Ricks losing it. The place where those people were that was safe? yea tough to be in danger from walkers if you're already dead. Those were all people that he knew were dead, he's got an alternate reality going right now.

Last edited:

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Talking Dead is your friend guys!

the director of the episode was on the show and he confirmed that Lori was eaten by that walker. Her hair was hanging from it's mouth.

Guys....she's dead. Lori is dead.

Also on the Talking Dead after last nights episode they were talking about how the phone calls were all in his head. Ricks losing it. The place where those people were that was safe? yea tough to be in danger from walkers if you're already dead. Those were all people that he knew were dead, he's got an alternate reality going right now.

Talking Dead is past my bed time. :D

I wish it was on at 10:30 instead of 11:30.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talking Dead is past my bed time. :D

I wish it was on at 10:30 instead of 11:30.
    Mine too. I think last year, it was last week's TWD, the new TWD, Talking Dead, Comic Book Men, the new TWD again. I loved Comic Book Men, but I preferred to go online for the second half hour of Talking Dead before watching the episode again.

Now, the second showing of the new episode is pushed up an hour and TD and CBM are pushed back an hour, and I just can't stay up that late these days.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    This season hasn't been as good as the first two for me. The prison scenario is awesome but the Governor spin is wearing old for me and would prefer they bring them back to the group or get rid of them.

Agreed. The prison scenes could have been a lot better if they followed... the story arc from the books. The Governor is like a budget version of Liam Neeson in half a dozen movies. Merle is plenty bad enough of a character and "real" enough to where at least one of us has a Merle in our family or step-family. Or if you worked retail, you ran into a half a dozen Merles that exude human "ferality" or the unrepentant convict. He's real enough to where I could see a band of people join up with him, even if it was out of fear. He's alpha and those that aren't who want to survive might have appeal to join him.

I think the Michonne character does not translate well into film/television. It cheapens the believability of the show... if you can suspend your disbelief that zombies could ever be real. No guns? Just a sword? And "harmless" walkers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom