• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been turning in early of late, so I'm not even able to watch the rerun of the new ep, let alone The Talking Dead after that, so all of my observations are of a single viewing of the episodes themselves.

No, we don't know that Carol is dead. All we've seen was her scarf, near T-Dogg's body, even though she's shown completing her egress through that door with her scarf still on her head when last she was seen in that area.

The graves were for the remains (what remains they were able to scrape up) of Lori and T-Dogg. The open one would be for Carol when (if) they find her. Rick went Norman Bates on that walker because he had bits of Lori in him, and yes, that was prolly Carl's slug, but it shouldn't have been. If he'd fired at her head (proper anti-zombification counter-measure), then the slug should have gone through her head and splattered against the concrete. That slug was perfect.

I believe Daryl [sic] placed the Cherokee Rose at the base of the cross for Carol at the head of the open grave.

Nicotero is prolly just spreading propaganda to keep the episodes fresh at the time of airing. Would you really expect him to say, "Oh no, Carol's still alive, and here's how and when and who she's found by..." No. If he says she's gone (not dead, but gone?), then when she's found, it's a pleasant surprise for the fanbase. They did, after all, have the preview scene of Rick speaking in surprised tones of finding Carol's knife.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I believe Daryl [sic] placed the Cherokee Rose at the base of the cross for Carol at the head of the open grave.

The grave Daryl placed the flower on was filled in. There was even a little circle of small stones on top of the dirt where he placed the flower.

He was at the grave with the cross marker, further back was a second grave
    filled in and in the background was an open grave. I don't know why or what they buried if
    she is supposed to be dead..... I was speculating that they buried her scarf.

Last edited:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I thought the same thing about all the holes being filled in. It showed Carol's filled in. I was thinking the hole was way too big just to bury a scarf.
    What I thought when I saw the walker that ate Lori was that it had gorged itself on her. I am hoping Rick was not just going crazy but maybe trying to retrieve a wedding band or something of that nature from the walkers stomach.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    and yes, that was prolly Carl's slug, but it shouldn't have been. If he'd fired at her head (proper anti-zombification counter-measure), then the slug should have gone through her head and splattered against the concrete. That slug was perfect.

Nicotero said specifically that's what it was, and also said that the actor who plays Rick carries that bullet in his pocket everyday during filming.

and remember it's movie/television they often change the laws of physics ;)

Hunter87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Carol is still alive. They made that pretty evident in the previews for next week. Notice how they found that knife stuck in the walker, and the knife happened to be Carols? I guarantee she's still out there

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Is everyone infected in the comics, so if so there would be no hope, what difference would it make if you're bitten or scratched, you're already infected...wouldn't it be like having a cold and someone with a cold sneezes on you?...I know in the comic bad things happen to everyone via the governor(esp,,michonne)
    the people in the comics die from massive bacterial infection from the bite/scatch. Then they turn when they die.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Anyone know what kind of "armor" that scientist guy for the town is wearing? Looks like he got bit but the zombie didnt penetrate it

I think it was this stuff

8YHUV.jpg

No, seriously. It looked like regular old duct tape.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I can't believe this train wreck of a show hasn't been canceled yet. Daryl is the only one worth paying attention to and has the best chances of surviving. They should have let Robert Kirkland keep writing and the keep the producers/other writers from ruining the show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom