• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Saw this picture online and wondered if this is something we are all going to see.
    Lori.jpg

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'm going to laugh if this ends like Newhart. Rick wakes up from his coma in a hospital bed... "Honey, you won't believe this crazy dream I had..."

Or Barack wakes up from a dream, and he's a garbage truck driver in Chicago, "Honey..."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm going to laugh if this ends like Newhart. Rick wakes up from his coma in a hospital bed... "Honey, you won't believe this crazy dream I had..."

:laugh:

Yeah, I posted that possible ending in the first season....
    it's somewhere in this thread or another from last year.

I had the St. Elsewhere ending in mind... it's all in Rick's head.
    That would be a sucky coma.
    :D

Last edited:

Linc8301

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Love the show! I already own season 1 on DVD, looking to eventually get season 2 and repeat for the rest. I also watch "The Talking Dead" comes on after Its pretty interesting getting everyones opinions on the show.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ah, found it... in the "other" The Walking Dead thread. :):

Another random thought.

Anybody remember St. Elsewhere?

0658e9f65c652d54f9473cc043513e44d9113859

Where the entire series was supposed to be taking
    place inside of a snowglobe in the imagination of an autistic kid??

I wonder if Rick never actually woke up from his coma and all of this
    has actually been a nightmare he is living inside his own mind?

Wouldn't that just frost your biscuits?
    :):

Why do I think about this stuff.????????................. :dunno:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    To All,

For my line of thinking regarding the Lori issue: No body = NO dead!

Is Lori probably dead? Yes, I give that. Is Lori 100% dead? Not until I see the body.

There is too much wiggle room here folks. That idiot inmate that lured the zombies in survived in a yard full of them. Why not Lori?

I just don't want to jump to conclusions without absolute, definitive proof.

Regards,

Doug

Guys for real....:facepalm:.

you won't see the body, ever! it was eaten. her hair; zombies mouth; 1+1=she's dead, the director confirmed it....

and in response to the bold and underlined, she didn't survive a yard of zombies, because she was already dead....

I really encourage everyone to watch and or DVR Talking Dead. they frequently have guests from the inside of the show. if those guests don't want to spoil something, they don't. The director said LORI IS DEAD. She was EATEN. No zombie Lori, no Lori in general.

:ranton:

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Guys for real....:facepalm:.

you won't see the body, ever! it was eaten. her hair; zombies mouth; 1+1=she's dead, the director confirmed it....

and in response to the bold and underlined, she didn't survive a yard of zombies, because she was already dead....

I really encourage everyone to watch and or DVR Talking Dead. they frequently have guests from the inside of the show. if those guests don't want to spoil something, they don't. The director said LORI IS DEAD. She was EATEN. No zombie Lori, no Lori in general.

:ranton:

They also said Carol was dead. The inmate somehow made it out alive in a yard full of zombies.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    They also said Carol was dead. The inmate somehow made it out alive in a yard full of zombies.

They didn't say Carol was dead. They didn't answer that. They were assuming just like all of us. The yard of zombies had nothing to do with Lori being dead. She was dead before any zombies got in where she was. I don't see why that keeps coming up. That inmate got out alive to further the storyline chaos. We didn't see what happened, it's entirely possible to make out alive under the right circumstances.

Not getting mad, i just don't see the point of dwelling on it if we will never see Lori again, and if we do then i fully admit i was wrong and gullible :yesway:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im just pissed they're doin that damn splitting the season in 2 thing again :angry:

I agree, I was hoping they did not do this again too.

I wonder if they believe ratings will suffer because people will be busy with Christmas parties, shopping, ect., so they will just wait until after the first of the year. :dunno:

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    With T-Dogg becoming zombie show, Merle will have to turn his rage on Rick and will balance the ledger by being the one who cuts off Rick's hand.

The producers and writers announced they are not going to do this. They do not like the idea of Rick losing his hand are changing that from the comics. I doubt they follow the comics in regards to what happens to Carl too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom