churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Talking Dead is your friend guys!

the director of the episode was on the show and he confirmed that Lori was eaten by that walker. Her hair was hanging from it's mouth.

Guys....she's dead. Lori is dead.

Also on the Talking Dead after last nights episode they were talking about how the phone calls were all in his head. Ricks losing it. The place where those people were that was safe? yea tough to be in danger from walkers if you're already dead. Those were all people that he knew were dead, he's got an alternate reality going right now.

My son and I were discussing Ricks mental state. It is a fact that living on the edge for so long and dealing with loss on that level would put 90% of us in the closet talking to make believe friends. Then the loss of Lori just sent his mind packing to a safe corner in his head to hide for a while.
    The man was shot...woke in a torn up hospital surrounded by Zombies...gathered this band of people together....lost many he felt responsible for...was told they all have the "Virus" at the CDC that was blown the hell up...found out his best and most trusted friend was doing his wife...the baby she is carrying belongs to who??...he had to kill his friend...Zombie herd ran them off the farm...not a regular life style. I think any one of us would be a bit loopy by know if we had not already eaten our gun.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    My son and I were discussing Ricks mental state. It is a fact that living on the edge for so long and dealing with loss on that level would put 90% of us in the closet talking to make believe friends. Then the loss of Lori just sent his mind packing to a safe corner in his head to hide for a while.
    The man was shot...woke in a torn up hospital surrounded by Zombies...gathered this band of people together....lost many he felt responsible for...was told they all have the "Virus" at the CDC that was blown the hell up...found out his best and most trusted friend was doing his wife...the baby she is carrying belongs to who??...he had to kill his friend...Zombie herd ran them off the farm...not a regular life style. I think any one of us would be a bit loopy by know if we had not already eaten our gun.

I just caught up to S3EP6 last night. That was crazy. I was completely lured into thinking (against all rational thought of power's out, generator's off, not possible...etc) that the phone call was real until the guy asked how his wife died. Fantastic episode. :yesway:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

For my line of thinking regarding the Lori issue: No body = NO dead!

Merle was trapped on the top floor of a building with zombies clogging the only stairwell up. Zombies surrounding the streets below. Massive blood loss and trauma from hacking off his own hand. Darryl hallucinating about him in the Chupacabra episode. And VOILA! We find Merle miraculously survived.

Is Lori probably dead? Yes, I give that. Is Lori 100% dead? Not until I see the body.

There is too much wiggle room here folks. That idiot inmate that lured the zombies in survived in a yard full of them. Why not Lori?

I just don't want to jump to conclusions without absolute, definitive proof.

Regards,

Doug

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    You mean "100%" dead as in big hole in the head so she doesn't eat any of the good guys dead? I'll agree with that, but she's not in nearly the same condition as Merle. Merle lost an appendage, and cauterized the stump with an iron (bet that hurt like hell). Lori, on the other hand had her torso cut open from hip bone to hip bone. I don't see her walking away from that.

On a current note, wonder what kind of hell is going to break loose with Glenn and Maggie as 'guests' of the Gov'nah.

mgoldsch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think that Rick and the lady with the sword will meet up and figure out whats going on with maggie and glenn, then they'll go on a rescue mission. a big battle will happen and we will be left with a cliff hanger of an ending

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think that Rick and the lady with the sword will meet up and figure out whats going on with maggie and glenn, then they'll go on a rescue mission. a big battle will happen and we will be left with a cliff hanger of an ending

Probably. I'm still wondering if they will have Merle confront Rick or if Daryl will be involved in that.

I think they will put in a brother confrontation between Daryl and Merle.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Probably. I'm still wondering if they will have Merle confront Rick or if Daryl will be involved in that.

I think they will put in a brother confrontation between Daryl and Merle.

I'm guessing the governor and Merle will beat the hell out of Glenn and he won't talk. So instead they'll beat the hell out of Maggie, maybe rape her, and Glenn will talk to protect her. Then they'll go to raid the prison and Daryl will kill Merle.

Or Merle will kill Daryl and Rick will kill Merle.

I bet Maggie ends up pregnant with Merle's child. LOL.

mgoldsch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    yea i agree there will have to be something between Merle and Daryl. There has to be now that they re-introduced him back into the story line.

But whats up with the Governor keeping peoples heads? little creepy... plus he still has his zombie daughter? whats up with that?

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    yea i agree there will have to be something between Merle and Daryl. There has to be now that they re-introduced him back into the story line.

Maybe as combatants in one of the gladiator fight thingies?
    Seriously, I'll bet someone ends up doing the Julius Caesar / Brutus act in the town gladiator fights eventually.

Oh, jeeze,... now I'm getting hooked on some amazingly stupid zombie soap opera just because I subscribed to this thread! :D

picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom