• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I can't believe this train wreck of a show hasn't been canceled yet. Daryl is the only one worth paying attention to and has the best chances of surviving. They should have let Robert Kirkland keep writing and the keep the producers/other writers from ruining the show.

Huh? This season is probably the best one yet. 10.5 million people watched last weeks episode, don't see them cancelling anytime soon.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    This season hasn't been as good as the first two for me. The prison scenario is awesome but the Governor spin is wearing old for me and would prefer they bring them back to the group or get rid of them.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The phone is still working? And why is some unknown person calling the prison??

Okay, this phone interview is stupid...

I get it, it isn't really happening. Just in Rick's mind... D'oh.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Why didn't Glenn and Maggie light ol' stubby hand up like a Christmas tree when he pulled a gun. I would have not stopped shooting till he stopped twitching. If something happens to Maggie I'm going to be ticked.

Absolutely!! Although he is Darryl's brother...

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Absolutely!! Although he is Darryl's brother...

When Merle first popped up I can see them not shooting. He puts the gun down and all that, but then keeps walking at them with that big blade. He wasn't listening to Glenn and then decides to pull another gun on them....That's a whole different ball game. I like Glenn but he hesitates and second guesses too often in desperate situations (especially with live people, with walkers he is not bad). He needs to stop that before something really bad happens.

But I guess if he had shoot, shovel, and shut up with Merle then the story wouldn't be as exciting and all that jazz.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Just my perspective but I can see why Glenn would have a hard time shooting someone he knew. Killing a mindless zombiemonster? Sure. Killing someone holding a conversation? A little more difficult.

Same for Maggie. She is a survivor but she hasn't had to shoot a normal person.

Lori is alive. I don't think Karl shot her, or if he did the bullet didn't penetrate. Rick should have found a body very close. No body? No dead.

The calls are legit. My guess is coming from elsewhere in the prison. Local power could keep them running. Another group of "safe" survivors pulled Lori to safety and is now in a quandary about what to do next.

Merle is a waste of skin. That said, I can see him sacrificing himself to save Darryl. I don't know how or why but I can see it from him.

Where I disagree with Rick is on the safety issue. They need to clean out that prison and utilize it! It is impenetrable to zombies and people alike without a lot of work or military force! It would be one hell of a base to operate out of.

That facility was made to last! It has an infirmary, a kitchen that can feed hundreds, storage facilities out the wazoo. It has backup generators and guard towers that can see for miles (if you clear the vegetation.) It could survive almost any natural disaster short of a direct hit from a tornado. They are in Zombieland Hog Heaven!

The governor is a control freak that needs to die. I have sympathy for him with his daughter but heads in jars? Not my type of leader. A sociopath who controls with fear and lies. He is deathly afraid of anyone questioning his authority and kills anyone who could, such as that military unit.

What I don't understand is how on this green earth Ricks group is low on ammo? If they broke into one of our houses (if we were dead) they would find at least a couple hundred rounds. They might have an issue with calibers but that is easily remedied.

I am still enjoying it. I look forward to seeing what issues they come up with and the character development of a few of the lesser characters.

Regards,

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom