Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, anyone else catch that the Gov even knew about their trip to see Morgan? How the hell did he know that? Didn't think even Andrea knew that. He also knew what they brought back.

That means the Gov knows about Morgan - which means Morgan is a threat - which means Morgan will be in this battle somewhere. Count on it.

Yeah, they must be watching the prison.

The governors lackey dude told Hershel he "recorded" the battle (attack on the prison) for future history.

They could have video cameras set up in the woods monitoring the prison. :twocents:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I had to chuckle when Hershel was manning the truck with an AR ... and his lens caps were still on his optics.

"Little tough to take aim there, ain't it Hershel?" :D

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I was VERY happy with this last episode.

I don't think I've been so hyped up watching the end of an episode before.
    This is THE part we've been waiting for.....

"We're going to war". :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Darrels New crossbow:

Stryker Strykezone 380.

He seems to aim it using the scope mount. Hersal needs some lessons on ducktaped holsters.

STRYKER-STRYKEZONE-380-von-BowTech-418-km-h.jpg

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I know these dudes are Bad A** but how do they recock the crossbow super fast without a cocking rope, my meager 150lb crossbow I have, I have to put my foot in it and use a rope, and it takes me 30 seconds if I'm doing my best and then thats with the rope hanging around my neck.

But in general I love the show and I'm ok with looking over the stupid mistakes. But if they could get a better weapons guy there would be a few less mistakes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I guess there's another cool show out there that I'm missing. I seem to always be one step behind.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I know these dudes are Bad A** but how do they recock the crossbow super fast without a cocking rope, my meager 150lb crossbow I have, I have to put my foot in it and use a rope, and it takes me 30 seconds if I'm doing my best and then thats with the rope hanging around my neck.

But in general I love the show and I'm ok with looking over the stupid mistakes. But if they could get a better weapons guy there would be a few less mistakes.

Absolutely. It would seem a good long bow would be a better choice...but then a crossbow is more menacing. Also, if one had a choice, you would think a recurve crossbow would be a better choice - easier to maintain with fewer parts and less likely to break or malfunction.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess there's another cool show out there that I'm missing. I seem to always be one step behind.

Well Que, I just started a week ago or so by buying season 1 and 2 DVDs.
    But now I'm stuck. I can't watch season 3 beginning online (for free), as far as I can tell. I don't want to start watching 3 in the middle, or the end.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But now I'm stuck. I can't watch season 3 beginning online (for free), as far as I can tell. I don't want to start watching 3 in the middle, or the end.

They are on Netflix as well.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side

Pay the $1.99 per episode on amazon instant video. We cut our cable so that's what we're doing. Still saving over $80/month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom