• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Whew what an episode! Milton is toast for sure, Andrea looks to be taking Michonnes toture role, and Tyreese is still staying at Woodbury. :eek:

Andrea should have killed the Gov when she had the chance - moron.

Tyreese will wake up, he's got a good heart.

Milton better get the hell out of dodge or he'll be in a chair next to Andrea.

Why isn't someone at the Prison laying out traps? They need to watch Predator a couple times for some ideas.

I still say Morgan's gonna show up and kick some AZZ too.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

Why isn't someone at the Prison laying out traps? They need to watch Predator a couple times for some ideas.

I still say Morgan's gonna show up and kick some AZZ too.

I agree with all your points! I'd imagine Morgan will show up in the season finale, it should be crazy! I dunno if Andrea is toast or a bargaining chip. :dunno:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.

I agree, Andrea is definitely a moron. My bet is that Milton is going to rescue Andrea and get killed in the escape attempt.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I agree, Andrea is definitely a moron. My bet is that Milton is going to rescue Andrea and get killed in the escape attempt.

That's what I'm thinking. He's going to go spy on the torture room like they did before, and see her there. He's going to try to rescue her, she'll get away, and he'll get killed. But Andrea will probably get tortured a bit first.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I get that its a show and all but come on Andrea couldn't have wrestled herself away from the Gov for a second to let out a cry for help!!! I laughed out loud they should have showed him knocking her unconscious or something. They make us believe Andrea is tough and then flip it around and make it seem like she can't get out 1 yell for help....other than that good episode. Please no one post any comic spoilers, but I think Milton will go to Ty for help and they will get Andrea out. The only question is after the dust settles who will be the survivors and will they band together? I can't wait!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I get that its a show and all but come on Andrea couldn't have wrestled herself away from the Gov for a second to let out a cry for help!!! I laughed out loud they should have showed him knocking her unconscious or something. They make us believe Andrea is tough and then flip it around and make it seem like she can't get out 1 yell for help....other than that good episode. Please no one post any comic spoilers, but I think Milton will go to Ty for help and they will get Andrea out. The only question is after the dust settles who will be the survivors and will they band together? I can't wait!

Another fine plausible point!

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Season 3 has been great. 2 episodes ago with Rick and Governor conversation show down was great. Personally, I thought that episode was a fantastic culmination of the episodes prior. Show can only get better!

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why didn't Andrea just poke his other eye out or make like a sling shot with the eyepatch!? She could have kicked his butt into next week but nooooo.... Since when did she become the defenseless female? UGH!

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    That is my frustration as well. In the Comic she is a bad ass sniper. Also took a knife to the face. How much more hoss can you be?

mosinfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm with ya.... however my son and I were discussing this...and I said "hey give her some slack... she walked/ran all night to get to the prison, dodging walkers all the way... maybe she was exhaused? Maybe the Guv injected something into her(remember the meds on the table in the torture chamber) Or maybe I read more into it ...lol :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom