Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, anyone else catch that the Gov even knew about their trip to see Morgan? How the hell did he know that? Didn't think even Andrea knew that. He also knew what they brought back.........

I've been thinking more about this question.

Anybody thinking that Merle is still working for the Governor
    and that he is a mole in the group for information?

He is causing chaos and issue, trying to get them to go against orders and separate.
    The whole scene fighting Daryl could have been cooked up to get them to let their guard down and believe the Gov. had turned on Merle.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've been thinking more about this question.

Anybody thinking that Merle is still working for the Governor
    and that he is a mole in the group for information?

He is causing chaos and issue, trying to get them to go against orders and separate.
    The whole scene fighting Daryl could have been cooked up to get them to let their guard down and believe the Gov. had turned on Merle.

Pretty doubtful after Merle said he killed Michonne, only for her to show up and kill the GOV's little zombie girl and shove broken glass in his eye. I can't see GOV working with Merle after that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Pretty doubtful after Merle said he killed Michonne, only for her to show up and kill the GOV's little zombie girl and shove broken glass in his eye. I can't see GOV working with Merle after that.

I forgot that tidbit. They must have eyes on the prison.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I forgot that tidbit. They must have eyes on the prison.

That would make sense.

The only one who might have sold them out would have been Andrea, and she left before they made the run. BUT... Apparently Andrea convinced Rick and GOV to talk to each other, but that hadn't happened before she left, so maybe she was back and left again and found out about it then.

They seem to be skipping a few key details here and there. Like when did she arrange that meeting?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    If I were the Gov, I'd have eyes on the prison 24-7.

Still don't know who was driving the zombie bomb...

Funny how they hit the prison at exactly the worst time possible for them - Rick out on a ghost hunt, Korean Kid fiddle farting around in the pickup, No one in the tower, - they're definitely watching.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This battle they've been gearing up for doesn't feel like it would really be that epic. Who does the Gov have? Maybe 5 somewhat seasoned soldiers? The rest of his army is going to be untrained kids and some old men. I just don't see them as having enough quality manpower against Rick's crew.

Rick & Co. need to go Swiss Family Robinson on that prison and start setting up up some bobby traps.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    This battle they've been gearing up for doesn't feel like it would really be that epic. Who does the Gov have? Maybe 5 somewhat seasoned soldiers? The rest of his army is going to be untrained kids and some old men. I just don't see them as having enough quality manpower against Rick's crew.

Rick & Co. need to go Swiss Family Robinson on that prison and start setting up up some bobby traps.

Guess who has war experience? If he's not a mole (and I don't think he is), he could really score some points by laying out some "surprises" for the gov and company.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Tyreece is with the gov now, and they know about that back way into the prison from when they were there. Also when the gov was talking to em they mentioned that they were in the prison so im pretty sure the gov knows about the back way.... Seems like a good place to lay some traps / bottleneck em

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Hmmm....didn't recall him losing his cross bow...I thought this bow was acquired from Morgan, didn't Mischone carry it out?

Ah, OK. I remember during the mid-season premiere, when he was escaping from Woodbury after the firefight he took a crossbow from one of the Governors men on the the way out. I thought it was a 'replacement', it must've been his original one.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've been re-watching S1 and 2, and I have to say, even though there was a lot of slow episodes early on, the producers of the show have done an amazing job of developing the story line. Yeah, I did a lot of *****ing about all the dull parts, but now it's paying off.

I've seen a lot of things in the first 2 seasons that I didn't catch the first time around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom