• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I loved every time we saw people reacting to Daryl leaving. I could almost see thousands of fans in the background doing the same thing.

"Daryl's leaving?" :crying:

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Since I'm further along in the comic book, I sometimes get confused when I watch the show. LOL

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I hated to see lori go. Rick better get his head back on straight or it's time for Rick to go and Daryl show up and take the group over. Merl needs someone to put him down. I think Daryl will end up being the one to do it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I hated to see lori go. Rick better get his head back on straight or it's time for Rick to go and Daryl show up and take the group over. Merl needs someone to put him down. I think Daryl will end up being the one to do it.

I'm guessing Merle will go down by way of his own hubris.

After all, "The only one the at can kill Merle, is Merle."

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have a feeling who is going to play what role from the comics. I know they said something wasn't going to happen, but I really don't think they have a choice.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Cathy is correct. There was no "winning move" with Merle. Merle is a problem that must be worked out by Darryl alone. You cannot bring Merle back without some sort of fight to the death with someone. You cannot kill Merle without some sort of permanent resolution with Darryl.

Fear not. Darryl has been out from under Merle's influence for quite some time. His eyes have been opened. Merle will not find Darryl as timid as he was. The irony is that the best family Darryl has ever had is in prison...:D

It is kind of funny that Rick had issues with Hershel letting them stay on the farm but now that the shoe is on the other foot he doesn't want to take anyone else in. This is a mindset that needs to change. You will not be able to grow a community from scratch. There must be some growth of groups coming together and bringing different skills and ideas to the table.

Andrea was suckered into the illusion that the Governor created. She wants it "just like it was" and is beginning to realize that the Governor has been using smoke and mirrors to get his way. As she is close to the Governor she will begin to see his real character. She is not docile, just making the mistake of letting her desires get in the way of logical thinking.

Part of this I blame on Michonne. Michonne obviously knew either first hand or through rumors about the Governor and didn't tell Andrea. This woman cooperates with no one and is completely unreliable. She is almost as bad as Merle. Not quite, but almost.

I think some folks are having an issue with deviations between the comics and the show. They need to do this to avoid spoilers and to keep some entertainment and suspense going.

The biggest problem that I see is the false sense of a lack of ammunition. There are 12 - 15 billion rounds made every year in the United States with probably (me guessing) hundreds of billions of rounds stored in millions of homes. Caliber fit would be an issue but a lack of ammo? Not until Buck Rogers in the 23rd century in my opinion.

I hope they actually secure the prison. Duh! This is a huge facility that could take weeks to make secure but when it is done you will have a very functional infrastructure that could last for years without anything beyond minor repairs.

We'll see how well the Governor does without Merle. I am still unconvinced that the whole "brother v/s brother" thing wasn't a setup to lure Darryl into the Governors camp. We shall see.

Keep the zombies coming!

Regards,

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom