• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I tried to watch the first Walking Dead episode last year sometime and thought it was cheesy so I stopped. I talked to my brother-in-law about a week ago and he convinced me to try again. Just finished all of them as of yesterday. :) Wow!

Come on February 10th.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Xbox 360 game or what's this? I tried the one on the arcade but didn't know if there was a stand along game. Thanks

Yep. It's available as all 5 episodes on a disc, or as 5 episodes of DLC on the XBL market.

I paid full price, and am on my second playthrough making the opposite decisions, and they DO have an impact on gameplay.

MrBBQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I grabbed the 360 version as a download, 800 pts for all 5 episodes! Hopefully it will finish downloading tonight! I figured for $10 you can't go wrong.

MrBBQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'm liking it quite a bit, except the parts where it says your choice has been remembered..... dun dun dun.... still wondering why I said I was the babysitter?? :n00b:

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    HUGE Walking Dead fan, and looking forward to February 10th when it comes back! I've read many of the comics, and have watched the series since it premiered.

This may have already been posted, apologies in advance if so - but if you want to read the first 53 issues of the comic online, you can do so here - no cost unless you want to actually download them. The show 'follows' the comics in general, but there are quite a few differences and even characters that are/are not on the TV show (ie, Darryl and Merle Dixon are not in the comics).

The Walking Dead (comic--english) | Scribd

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'm ready for the 10th!

316967_10151466058143453_289199694_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom