316967_10151466058143453_289199694_n.jpg
    GREAT ZOMBIE JESUS!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I thought it led us into what is to come pretty well. I am excited for the rest of the season. Not real sure about Rick losing it there at the end. Set up really well for action in the next few episodes.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm lost. There was no phantasmic Lori in the comic, just disembodied/disconnected phone voice Lori. I have no idea where this is going.

Rick really had no winning move re Merle. Let Glenn kill him, the group would lose Daryl too... and depending on Daryl's immediate reaction, lose Glenn to. Bring Merle back into the group, it's only a matter of time before he commits heinous acts of violence on someone who doesn't deserve it, or incite heinous acts of violence in others and tear the group apart. The only way to win this situation works out well is if Daryl is moved to delete Merle himself and then rejoin the group.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Alright episode overall, not sure why Rick wouldnt want to take in more people (especially ones that are already in the prison with em) when he has the town about to make war on the prison. Thought the crazy scene at the end was a little overboard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom