• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I just realized that the last time we saw the sheriff's bag was when Rick handed it over to the guys in the nursing home. Good to know that the Governor probably took them out :(

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Was going back and forth from Man On Fire to Walking Dead, what a great night of TV, zombies heads exploding on one channel , fat guys a$$ exploding on the other. Life is good my friends!:rockwoot:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good episode. Not sure why they decide to sneak up on the prison by parking in the middle of a wide open field (other than it makes for good tv). But, I see a war-a-brewing... And quite possibly got Ricks head out of his hoo-haa in the process

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Why the HELL did it take so long for someone to hit the guy in the tower? And, how did he get inside the perimeter fences and up into the tower without someone noticing?

Governor standing in the open, no one can hit him either. Wish they would have made it a little more believable. I did like the idea of a zombie bomb though. lol

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Let me ask something, did they actually show Rick's wife dead? I keep getting this feeling that she's alive, that someplace she's going to pop up.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why the HELL did it take so long for someone to hit the guy in the tower? And, how did he get inside the perimeter fences and up into the tower without someone noticing?
    THIS! THIS! A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

When they were clearing the outter yard, everyone was Danny Deadeye and Juanita One-Shot. Suddenly, everyone turned into Imperial stormtroopers and can't hit the broadside of a Deathstar.

Governor standing in the open, no one can hit him either. Wish they would have made it a little more believable. I did like the idea of a zombie bomb though. lol
    I think that was just like Nicholson's Joker at the end of Batman, crazy enough to give the hero(es) every opportunity to hit him.

When I first heard that throaty V-8, I thought Glenn was coming back and then suddenly there's a goofy lookin' ice cream truck tear-assin' down the road and I was like :scratch:. Then the thing just rolls up in the yard and ... what? Why's there a big... thing sticking up on the back. It suddenly hit me about two beats before it happened, "That truck's full of walkers!"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    When I first heard that throaty V-8, I thought Glenn was coming back and then suddenly there's a goofy lookin' ice cream truck tear-assin' down the road and I was like :scratch:. Then the thing just rolls up in the yard and ... what? Why's there a big... thing sticking up on the back. It suddenly hit me about two beats before it happened, "That truck's full of walkers!"

Holy Crap! I thought the same thing! Sounded just like that Dodge Hemi!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom