• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The TV show Gov vs. the comics Gov is a lot like Ledger's Joker vs. Nicholson's Joker. Nicholson played the Joker crazy. Ledger played the Joker insane. The comics Governor was evil. Everett is sinister. There's like an extra helping of realism to the villain that makes it all the more uncomfortable to watch his machinations.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Did anyone catch the preview for next week... the govs left eye was unbandaged and scarred, but he wears a patch on his right eye last nights episode...come on they need better editing! I dont think the zombie bomb was the governors doing he looked surprised as well... could have been the woman from the group they kicked out of the prison the previous episode. I think andrea is going to come to her senses and either be killed in the process or rejoin up with the crew, she already knows the Gov and his hit squad were out somewhere doing something sinister. Rick is back in the game...for now anyone want to take bets before he snaps again? Next few episodes should be interesting.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Did anyone catch the preview for next week... the govs left eye was unbandaged and scarred, but he wears a patch on his right eye last nights episode...come on they need better editing! I dont think the zombie bomb was the governors doing he looked surprised as well... could have been the woman from the group they kicked out of the prison the previous episode. I think andrea is going to come to her senses and either be killed in the process or rejoin up with the crew, she already knows the Gov and his hit squad were out somewhere doing something sinister. Rick is back in the game...for now anyone want to take bets before he snaps again? Next few episodes should be interesting.

i was thinking the same thing....... But yes if he was looking in the mirror that would explan it...LOL

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Did anyone catch the preview for next week... the govs left eye was unbandaged and scarred, but he wears a patch on his right eye last nights episode...come on they need better editing! .

I saw that too. Funny! I am a bit of a continuity freak. Did anyone notice Rick sling his rifle in a barrel up rear carry as he rushed out to talk to his dead wife but when he gets down to her he is carrying barrel down rear carry? I know, I need something to do with my time.....:)

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Wish I knew where Daryl MF'n Dixon got those arrows. 3 times through a styrofoam deer and mine are crap. He's killed enough zombies to fill Lucas Oil Stadium and just keeps pulling them out and cycling them back through.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I saw that too. Funny! I am a bit of a continuity freak. Did anyone notice Rick sling his rifle in a barrel up rear carry as he rushed out to talk to his dead wife but when he gets down to her he is carrying barrel down rear carry? I know, I need something to do with my time.....:)

Yep! I even commented on it to my wife. That stuff bugs me too.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Wish I knew where Daryl MF'n Dixon got those arrows. 3 times through a styrofoam deer and mine are crap. He's killed enough zombies to fill Lucas Oil Stadium and just keeps pulling them out and cycling them back through.

He made some of his own arrows in season 2... Maybe he just keeps sharpening them.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    He's cleaning it while looking in a mirror. move along ;)

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Since the last prisoner is dead, the brutal prisoner stuff is out. I am thinking someone else is going to be taking Lori's place (comic reader's might get what I'm trying to say without spoiling it).

I wonder if anything will happen to Carl? And if Daryl is the replacement for Tyreese? Hmmmm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom