• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If that Hearing Protection Act gets passed, I will have to get several threaded barrels with several suppressors.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I think Sig dropped the ball on the SAO Legion by letting the trigger weight stay at the SA weight of the DA/SA model. SAO should have lighter, crisper trigger than a DA/SA, otherwise, what's the point?

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    So after reading that comparison article (SAO vs. DA/SA), is the SAO trigger adjustable or not (take up)? It is hard to tell in that article. It sounds like he starts to say it is adjustable, but that it should be fine, but then later he says that the adjustment screw is not there on the final Legion SAO release.

Was anyone else confused by this?

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    When pictures of the Legion first came out, it had the adjustable trigger from the x-five. The final release just had a non-adjustable flat trigger

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think Sig dropped the ball on the SAO Legion by letting the trigger weight stay at the SA weight of the DA/SA model. SAO should have lighter, crisper trigger than a DA/SA, otherwise, what's the point?

The pull weight is only one factor. The actual trigger press feels different (better) than the single action on the DA/SA guns.

You can also carry the SAO cocked, saftey on, just like a 1911 (which is good). You can't do that with the DA/SA because, well, they don't have external safeties.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The pull weight is only one factor. The actual trigger press feels different (better) than the single action on the DA/SA guns.

You can also carry the SAO cocked, saftey on, just like a 1911 (which is good). You can't do that with the DA/SA because, well, they don't have external safeties.

Which is very nice for people who were used to carrying the 1911 as far as familiarity.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Im down with the Signess, for some reason Im over my quota on pictures ( so cant post a picture) but I got my first Sig yesterday, a p226 in 357 Sig. Cant wait to shoot it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Im down with the Signess, for some reason Im over my quota on pictures ( so cant post a picture) but I got my first Sig yesterday, a p226 in 357 Sig. Cant wait to shoot it.

I imagine it will shoot very nicely. I enjoy shooting 357 Sig through my P229, so I imagine the P226 will handle it even better... ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Midwest Gun in Mishawaka is having a sale on P225-a1 Classic Carry model this weekend, along with several other models.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom