• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Ive found since selling my US made Sig 226 a few months back I want another. Ill do it right next time and get a west German 226 or 228.

I'm accepting donations. :laugh:

What's with "or"? Get both :cool: German Sigs are the best Sigs

Picked up the pair of CPO P226's over the summer. They're only 9 serial numbers apart. Not bad for pistols made in '88. AllenM refinished my P228
    P6 for good measure

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    What's with "or"? Get both :cool: German Sigs are the best Sigs

Picked up the pair of CPO P226's over the summer. They're only 9 serial numbers apart. Not bad for pistols made in '88. AllenM refinished my P228
    P6 for good measure
    Very sweet pistols

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I need to get into the colored Sigs. My collection is almost entirely black with just a couple of exceptions but none of them are brown or anything.

Shawn76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    nowhere
    I need to get into the colored Sigs. My collection is almost entirely black with just a couple of exceptions but none of them are brown or anything.
    I wasn't sure if I would like the FDE when I bought the 2022. I got it cheaper then what they were selling at other places so I just figured I'd get used to it. Now I kind of like it and not having a stainless or black handgun.

When I went to buy the P938,it was $100 cheaper than the other one they had in stock and had Houge grips and Night Sights and it kind of matched my 2022,and the 7 round magazine instead of the 6 round one. I paid $589 for my P938 and they had an extra 12% discount on top of that,which is a mail in rebate that comes as a gift card for the store. I plan to buy another magazine and ammunition with it. Should be around $70 so I got a pretty decent deal on it with the extra discount.
    I was actually looking at the P238s and the salesperson showed the 938s to me and I was sold.
    My daughter likes the size of the 938 but knows it will kick more then she can handle so she is getting a 238 soon. She wants the plain black Nitron and wants to purchase different grips for it from eBay.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Love the Hogue grips on my 938 and it is a tack driver, the most accurate small compact nine I have shot. just slips in the front pocket in holster, just very hard to beat!psyko

Top Bottom