• ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Thanks Expat, I have this same chart, and it is actually printed and in my range bag. I take it out to show my kids when I take them shooting to show them what they are doing wrong! :n00b:

I don't normally shoot to the left at all, but this gun is definitely different, and although my hands are not small, they are not large either, so maybe the large size of the P226 is causing my trigger finger to not cover the trigger far enough, which is what I was thinking about last night as well. Plus, it is a straight trigger, which does feel quite a bit different.

I will work on it for a few more range trips before I start adjusting anything.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks Expat, I have this same chart, and it is actually printed and in my range bag. I take it out to show my kids when I take them shooting to show them what they are doing wrong! :n00b:

I don't normally shoot to the left at all, but this gun is definitely different, and although my hands are not small, they are not large either, so maybe the large size of the P226 is causing my trigger finger to not cover the trigger far enough, which is what I was thinking about last night as well. Plus, it is a straight trigger, which does feel quite a bit different.

I will work on it for a few more range trips before I start adjusting anything.

You might also want to let someone else shoot it (preferably from a rest) and check the results.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Hard to get excited by Sig's SHOT show announcements... like the P220 Legion....

Here you go Expat!! Took the NRA a while to post this up, I guess with all the other super cool stuff comming down the pipe the P210 Legion kinda took a backseat
    [video=youtube;P81Vo206q6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P81Vo206q6A[/video]

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Here you go Expat!! Took the NRA a while to post this up, I guess with all the other super cool stuff comming down the pipe the P210 Legion kinda took a backseat
    Drool. Pretty sweet

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;FD9mzzntoh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD9mzzntoh8[/video]

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :blahblah:
    Last rumor I heard was maybe in March this year....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder how much this will mess with Sig's ability to get stuff out to consumers.
    like I said, I have been waiting over a year for that P220 and still not out. I still can't get the promised parts, conversion kits, etc. for my MPX.
    Sig had part of the pistol contract before with the M11 aka P228 and the MK25 for the SEALs, so I can't imagine it getting too bad. Besides, now they can know for the next decade or more they'll have a lot of extra work and money so they can hire more people. Berretta had this contract since 1985, and before that was the 1911. Heck, we are still using pretty much the same battle rifle since the 60s.

And yes, it's hilarious reading the Glock fanbois melt on the forum trying to tear down the Sig saying the Glock is better. Funny, Sig only lost last time because Berretta was cheaper. Hell, plenty of other military and police forces use the Sig.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

A Legion with a short extractor? That's a good looking combo. Still not sure I'd be interested in buying a Legion, but this would be the one if I did. I wouldn't mind swapping the Legion controls onto mine.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A Legion with a short extractor? That's a good looking combo. Still not sure I'd be interested in buying a Legion, but this would be the one if I did. I wouldn't mind swapping the Legion controls onto mine.

I think you'd like the grips, front strap, and mini beavertail too.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Go to Bass N' Bucks in Wabash, they are a Sig Elite level dealership so they have basically every model Sig currently being manufactured in stock about $70,000 worth if you want a Sig that is the place to go

Thanks for posting this. Talked to them over the weekend and got on their pre-order list for the P320-X5. Now it's between the P320 and Shadow 2, whichever hits the dealers first is the one I'll end up going with.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Quick pic of my new Rex 1, and no it doesnt compare to my Sig Legion but will say the reviews are true and shoots very similar to my standard 226. Excellent trigger and well put together,glad i picked it up!psyko

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Quick pic of my new Rex 1, and no it doesnt compare to my Sig Legion but will say the reviews are true and shoots very similar to my standard 226. Excellent trigger and well put together,glad i picked it up!psyko

I know the mags won't fit, but will it fit a kydex P226 holster?

Top Bottom