• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I advised a couple different Sigs to a friend. He was looking for a compact, subcompact with an external safety. Gave him a couple others in addition, but the Sigs were all recommend above most the others.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Judging from some threads, if someone asks if they should be any other brand that isn't a Sig, we should all fill the thread with demands they buy a Sig...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Judging from some threads, if someone asks if they should be any other brand that isn't a Sig, we should all fill the thread with demands they buy a Sig...
    Gotta love those fan boys. I love Sig, but I love other firearms too, that was why I recommend 10 different pistols to my friend, from I believe 6 different companies. I highly recommended Sigs, but others do great things too.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I figured since I like the 9mm and I heard so many good things about Sigs I would give the 226 a try. So about a week ago when I was at Cabelas they just happened to have one of these in stock. When comparing it to the others this one looked and worked best for me. The fiber optic sights, extended magwell, and I liked the fact that it came with 4 20 round magazines.

Sig%20Sauer%20Tac%20Ops%20GMT%20EDC.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So . . .

Has anyone tried one of . . . these? https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/sig-trigger-2

Hmmmm.... very interesting. It would be very cool if that works as well as it looks like it would!

I figured since I like the 9mm and I heard so many good things about Sigs I would give the 226 a try. So about a week ago when I was at Cabelas they just happened to have one of these in stock. When comparing it to the others this one looked and worked best for me. The fiber optic sights, extended magwell, and I liked the fact that it came with 4 20 round magazines.

Sig%20Sauer%20Tac%20Ops%20GMT%20EDC.jpg

Very nice! Love the P226 :yesway:

Top Bottom