I like the color grey apparently

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    twjbJpsh.jpg

I like the color grey apparently

me too! ive done the same thing......almost! I cant afford a lwrc or a legion, so I just had my 320 duracoated stealth gray to match my stealth gray magpul furniture on one of my ar's, and ive got fde m11a1 to match my fde furniture on another ar

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    I picked up this Sig P210-5 a few months ago after searching for an older one (this is an early 70's) in nice condition for a few years.

it goes nicely with the rest of the P210 family. If you have an interest, see post #86 for close ups of the others. Cheers��

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ^^^^^^^
    Drool....... I really really hope that Sig eventually reissues the 210 I need on in my life.

And that my friend is saying something! Lol.psyko

It really is, you want to talk no recoil get a bull barrel totally stainless Wilson and shoot it. I use the Wilson as an "introductory normal caliber" handgun when teaching newbies how to shoot as I firmly believe that the less recoil a new shooter experiences the more likely they are to want to shoot again. That being said most people I teach to shoot also curse me later as I ruin them for "lesser guns"!!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    ^^^^^^^
    Drool....... I really really hope that Sig eventually reissues the 210 I need on in my life.

It really is, you want to talk no recoil get a bull barrel totally stainless Wilson and shoot it. I use the Wilson as an "introductory normal caliber" handgun when teaching newbies how to shoot as I firmly believe that the less recoil a new shooter experiences the more likely they are to want to shoot again. That being said most people I teach to shoot also curse me later as I ruin them for "lesser guns"!!
    Yes that isnt an experience they can go get for a couple hundred!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:psyko

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I picked this up today P229C 9mm. Taking it to the range Sunday to see how it shoots. I really like feel of the G10 grips.

IMG_1701_zpsqufurrfo.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Nice Sig,enjoy!psyko

My 225 has the G-10 grips and I absolutely love them. I recently bought some X-rays for my 220 but haven't gotten it back from my smith. I'm really hoping they fit the 225 as well but have not called sig to get a solid answer. Also I'm no rush as I'm awaiting patriot to get my holster and mag carrier back, this is about 10 weeks... I'm starting to get a little impatient but understand about custom work and waiting.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Still love my Legion, but I have run into my first issue, the front sight is no longer working as a night sight. The gun is less than a year old, too... :(

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Still love my Legion, but I have run into my first issue, the front sight is no longer working as a night sight. The gun is less than a year old, too... :(

Call Sig, half life of tritium is 7 years something has gone wrong with the sight. Their customer service is top notch, when I sent my P938 in it was back in less than a week and a half.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Call Sig, half life of tritium is 7 years something has gone wrong with the sight. Their customer service is top notch, when I sent my P938 in it was back in less than a week and a half.

Plan to call on Monday. Might need to pick up a second one to use while the other one is getting fixed though ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    G'day, Sig aficionados.

Wanted to throw a question to the floor, didn't want to start a whole thread. Came very, very close to buying a stainless traditional match elite in 40 s&w yesterday ( I know, I know but I have ... eclectic ... taste in firearms) for a very attractive price

I didn't really know enough about the weapon at the time to follow through. Please school me on this weapon

Top Bottom