• ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Mags are too expensive for the Sig.

Incorrect. As just mentioned, the Sig magazines are more expensive and less plentiful. There is no way to argue otherwise.

If thats your only argument in favor of the Glock thats fine with me. Ill pay the extra 5-10 bucks per mag not to deal with all the ****ty Glock "features". A thank you.

I'll pay the extra for the mags also. You guys do realize that Meggar makes Sig mags, The ones marked meggar are the same mags at like half the price

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I took Rhino's comments to be on the mag price for the P320s specifically. MecGar or CMI aren't making generic versions yet, so you are stuck with the overpriced Sig marked mags, unless that has changed in the last month or so.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Does anyone know if x ray sights fit a 225?

The listing I have from Sig with part numbers shows the part number for the front sight of a P225 as SIGHT-NIGHT-FRT-6, and the rear sight part number as P00008-6A-R. Those are the standard parts, not the XRays.

That doesn't look very standard on the rear sight from what I see on other part numbers. They are listed separately as SIGHT-NIGHT-REAR-6 throug 10T. I'd definitely check with Sig on it.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    The listing I have from Sig with part numbers shows the part number for the front sight of a P225 as SIGHT-NIGHT-FRT-6, and the rear sight part number as P00008-6A-R. Those are the standard parts, not the XRays.

That doesn't look very standard on the rear sight from what I see on other part numbers. They are listed separately as SIGHT-NIGHT-REAR-6 throug 10T. I'd definitely check with Sig on it.

I really enjoy tje x rays on my legion and would like to have them on my 225 as my edc.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I took Rhino's comments to be on the mag price for the P320s specifically. MecGar or CMI aren't making generic versions yet, so you are stuck with the overpriced Sig marked mags, unless that has changed in the last month or so.

You are correct in your interpretation (i.e. you read what I actually wrote and did not infer anything else).

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Here is my contribution to the thread, my P239 is my favorite gun. I would like to add a P229 or M11-A1 soon.

IMG_1691_zpskcmyz0td.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom