• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Still love my Legion, but I have run into my first issue, the front sight is no longer working as a night sight. The gun is less than a year old, too... :(

That suggests that the little glass vial that holds the water with the tritium is broken. Warranty!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    G'day, Sig aficionados.

Wanted to throw a question to the floor, didn't want to start a whole thread. Came very, very close to buying a stainless traditional match elite in 40 s&w yesterday ( I know, I know but I have ... eclectic ... taste in firearms) for a very attractive price

I didn't really know enough about the weapon at the time to follow through. Please school me on this weapon
    Sigs are great handguns. I know that the elites are even better. Stainless is a great option as well, at bit easier to maintain. Depending on the price, sounds like it could be a great deal.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yep, plan to call tomorrow. As well as I shot the P229 at the range today, I think it'll make a good backup gun to carry until I get my Legion back.
    Sig customer service was great when I'd contacted them last year. They quoted about a month, but was done faster than that. Just have to have someone home to receive it when it's shipped back. It was pretty easy, even for me, and pretty painless. Just paid the shipping.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sig customer service was great when I'd contacted them last year. They quoted about a month, but was done faster than that. Just have to have someone home to receive it when it's shipped back. It was pretty easy, even for me, and pretty painless. Just paid the shipping.

Someone here to receive may be tough, depending. Starting a new job soon and won't be working from home for a while :(

Ah well, we'll see what I can figure out.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Someone here to receive may be tough, depending. Starting a new job soon and won't be working from home for a while :(

Congrats on the new job,I know you were looking forward to it and something will work out recieving your favorite toy back to the house.:):

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Might be able to have them call before shipping and have it sent for a day off. I know they have to FedEx 2 day shipping back. Other option might be to send it to a local gun shop, or ask, maybe they'll have another option. I was fortunate that I was able to have a family member stay in that day to sign.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Might be able to have them call before shipping and have it sent for a day off. I know they have to FedEx 2 day shipping back. Other option might be to send it to a local gun shop, or ask, maybe they'll have another option. I was fortunate that I was able to have a family member stay in that day to sign.

I'll have to do that. I actually forgot to call today, so I'll have to remember to do it tomorrow while I'm still working from home.

Top Bottom