• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So . . . for you guys who have Legions and actually carry them frequently, did you cry the first time you got a scuff on the finish?

I'm asking because I don't know what to say when someone posts a message expressing concern over holster wear on their . . . Glock. With a Legion, I can see why someone would be a bit concerned.
    I don't have one, but I'd agree with wtburnette, firearms are meant to be used and carried even. If you are already shooting it, a bit of holster wear shouldn't make that big a difference

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I am a big fan. Great grip. I have them on my (original) P225 and my P226. Better than aluminum grips when the weather turns colder and and rock solid slip free grip when shooting in the sweaty summer.
    Thanks. I'd figured on the aluminum grips. I have my original plastic grips on two of mine for now, but seriously want something way better. I love the feel of my crimson trace, but they are pretty expensive

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I traded a legion because of the concerns of holstering it and scuffing it up. I figured what good does that do? So I traded it for some workhorse sigs that I wasn't afraid to get dirty. I'm good with the trade.

:nailbite::runaway:

I admit to never having carried mine...

:noway: :stickpoke:

I carry my Legion nearly every day and the wear doesn't bother me. Adds character I try to tell myself ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't have one, but I'd agree with wtburnette, firearms are meant to be used and carried even. If you are already shooting it, a bit of holster wear shouldn't make that big a difference

:yesway:

Squatz24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Muncie
    I made the mistake in thinking that the P320 Compact I just bought would replace my G19 as my duty weapon. Mags are too expensive for the Sig and I don't want to buy all new equipment to carry it. Love the trigger and how well it shoots, just don't think it makes a great safe queen.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    The p320 is superior in every way to the g19. It just is.

I loved shooting my p320. It didn't feel right leaving it in the safe and never carrying it, so I ended up getting rid of it. I never found a Glock to be comfortable while firing, so I never give one a second look. Since there is a ton of Glock fans on here, I'm just adding this...

:popcorn:

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Incorrect. As just mentioned, the Sig magazines are more expensive and less plentiful. There is no way to argue otherwise.

If thats your only argument in favor of the Glock thats fine with me. Ill pay the extra 5-10 bucks per mag not to deal with all the ****ty Glock "features". A thank you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thinking about bringing home a 226RX SAO today. Anybody have any thoughts or experience?

Thanks!

I've only shot the Legion SAO, which has a different trigger, but I think you'll like that gun.

To me, the SAO Sigs are kind of like a semi-modern Browning Hi Power.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I've only shot the Legion SAO, which has a different trigger, but I think you'll like that gun.

To me, the SAO Sigs are kind of like a semi-modern Browning Hi Power.
    That's pretty good because my Hi Power shoots as well as my 1911. Sadly, my Hi Power has the 10 rounders, due to that silly law at the time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read a report that the P220 Legion in SAO and DA/SA are supposed to start appearing in mid February.
    Puts me in a quandary as I was thinking about the P220 Legion Carry that was supposed to be released as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The LGS has a 229 in 9mm in stock that keeps waving at me when I go in....

I'm very glad I had picked up that P229 CPO recently, as it killed my desire for any more DA/SA guns. The P229 is fun to shoot, but that trigger starts to pinch my finger after just 30 rounds or so. Love the flat SAO trigger though :)

Top Bottom