• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I picked up a new P-220 Carry SAS Gen 2 over the weekend, I didn't think I would like the E-2 grips, so I ordered Hogue rubber side panels.
    I actually like the E-2 grips, I love the gun but one thing I absolutely HATE is that trigger !
    It has too much of a curve to it, and it cause me to get pinched every time.
    I went to Brownells looked at a replacement that is more like the P-229 trigger , I hesitated to order it for reason unknown , went back last night and they are now on back order. So for now I will deal with the trigger until they ship my replacement when they get them in stock.
    Have you tried the Sig site as well? I know they have parts on there are well.
    My M11-a1 has a nice trigger itself but don't like it's double action pull. Single action is smooth though

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Anyone have G10 grips on their Sig? Been trying to find a good one, but wasn't impressed by Hogues photos, so I was hoping to see some and how they actually look. Thanks all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone have G10 grips on their Sig? Been trying to find a good one, but wasn't impressed by Hogues photos, so I was hoping to see some and how they actually look. Thanks all.

I have them on my P229. They don't look the best, but they feel great in the hand:

P229%20G10%20Grips_zpspymrnpkd.jpg

Similar to what is on the Legion, but not exactly the same:

P226%20P229_zpsbtwy5paf.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have them on my P229. They don't look the best, but they feel great in the hand:

P229%20G10%20Grips_zpspymrnpkd.jpg

Similar to what is on the Legion, but not exactly the same:

P226%20P229_zpsbtwy5paf.jpg
    This is a thousand times better than those stock photos. I'd been looking mainly at these. I didn't like the chain link photos, but that's why I was hoping to see here. Besides, better to see how they really look. I have Crimson trace grips on my one Sig, way too expensive for all, for now.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have them on my P228. Picked them up on another forum for a good price and figured I'd give them a shot. They feel thinner than the stock grip panels - I'm around 300 rounds in with these grips and like them so far.

IMG_0676.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . . for you guys who have Legions and actually carry them frequently, did you cry the first time you got a scuff on the finish?

I'm asking because I don't know what to say when someone posts a message expressing concern over holster wear on their . . . Glock. With a Legion, I can see why someone would be a bit concerned.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So . . . for you guys who have Legions and actually carry them frequently, did you cry the first time you got a scuff on the finish?

I'm asking because I don't know what to say when someone posts a message expressing concern over holster wear on their . . . Glock. With a Legion, I can see why someone would be a bit concerned.
    I traded a legion because of the concerns of holstering it and scuffing it up. I figured what good does that do? So I traded it for some workhorse sigs that I wasn't afraid to get dirty. I'm good with the trade.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I admit to never having carried mine...

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville

I am a big fan. Great grip. I have them on my (original) P225 and my P226. Better than aluminum grips when the weather turns colder and and rock solid slip free grip when shooting in the sweaty summer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I carry my Legion nearly every day and the wear doesn't bother me. Adds character I try to tell myself ;)

Top Bottom