• ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.​

SIG NEXT: Experience the Future of SIG

A commitment to innovation is more than simply solving problems and designing new products. It means doing things differently, taking new approaches and finding new ways to compete.

SIG NEXT represents our commitment and drive to reject the status quo and chart a new path forward. This is the hallmark of innovation and advancements in products and technology, bringing the industry together to see what’s next.

Watch the video below and scroll down to see what's NEXT.
    SIG NEXT: Experience the Future of SIG

FEATURED SIG NEXT PRODUCTS

FooterImage1
    fi9

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    $700
    FS
    For you Sig fans to celebrate pride month.

1720025429162.png

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'll be interested to hear how you like it. Every P365 I've shot has been too small for my hands. The Macro was close, but I still prefer my 320s. The Fuse may be the one...even if it is a dumb name, lol.
    Have you tried any aftermarket grip modules? Makes a big difference IMO

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    I'll be interested to hear how you like it. Every P365 I've shot has been too small for my hands. The Macro was close, but I still prefer my 320s. The Fuse may be the one...even if it is a dumb name, lol.
    With a FDEZ WERX Backstrap or a Radian Backstrap/Magwell combo any of the Macro pistols can become a better fit for larger hands. Both work well for me.

Attachments

• IMG_8912.jpeg
      IMG_8912.jpeg
      629 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_8754.jpeg
      IMG_8754.jpeg
      566.9 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I've not tried any aftermarket grip modules or back straps yet. When I did have a P365 a Hogue grip sleeve made it tolerable, but still not perfect. That was quite a few years ago, though, and there are certainly a lot more aftermarket options available these days.

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    I've not tried any aftermarket grip modules or back straps yet. When I did have a P365 a Hogue grip sleeve made it tolerable, but still not perfect. That was quite a few years ago, though, and there are certainly a lot more aftermarket options available these days.
    Wilson Combat offers a complete grip module in several different colors as well. Extremely good ergonomics for a reasonable price.

Attachments

• IMG_8898.jpeg
      IMG_8898.jpeg
      708 KB · Views: 2

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    What kind of competition?
    I am using it in our streetwise competitions, they are a practical shooting competition that Jim Barbour runs. I have been shooting a 365 that I built up with parts from Fdez, that kind of turned out like a XXL Macro Comp, it has worked out great. Using the 365 Fuse gets me another half inch of barrel and 2, 21 round magazines. Also there’s another half inch of sight radius, that’s not really important since I’m shooting in the Carry Optics class, but it’s there, and the sites are made by Dawson Precision. Also another bonus is that the Fuse fits all of my current holsters. I’m going to give it a run tomorrow. I will report back but if it shoots like my other 365s, I’m going to be pretty happy.

Top Bottom