what would you do if this happens in your neighborhood?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    "they" are only showing the sanitized video now. i've been trying to find the full vid from colorado showing them kicking in the door with the ring cam.

there were originally 3 vids from chicago that have been removed. they showed a short shoot out between the GDs and the venezuelans.
    Ok, i hadn't heard of any others. I've only seen what is constantly shown on multiple news channels which is what i talked about. This world is is full of violence people see all the time, but yet anything shown on tv is censored..

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Ok, i hadn't heard of any others. I've only seen what is constantly shown on multiple news channels which is what i talked about. This world is is full of violence people see all the time, but yet anything shown on tv is censored..
    we all know that msm has been sanitizing and controlling what is revealed to us.

tptb don't want to confirm that the policies of the government has purposely, and quite treacherously, put us in serious danger by allowing every other country's criminals come here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    there a vid on tik tok of a guy from kentucky inviting them to eastern ky to "party

i think it's a shame that the oval office is silent on this. the governor of colorado is saying this is the imagination of an aurora city council person. the mayor and police chief of chicago haven't uttered a sound.

maybe this is the real reason to let all those fighting aged criminals into the us.

hmmmmm...

get armed and get trained. if this administration isn't stopped we will be facing the same thing sooner than later
    They end up in the hills of appalachia, you'll never hear from them again. LOL

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    What you said is exactly right, get armed and get trained because there is no other way
    I think the percentage of people carrying a gun that have actually participated in ANY training would be shocking truth be known. Of course that doesn't account for those that are living in the "it's never going to happen to me" lala land that think those that carry are paranoid. There's a myriad of training possibilities and matches where you can test your gear and skills available right here on INGO. If you prepare for the possibility of a coming *h*t show and it doesn't happen it's best case scenario. Take advantage of what you have while you have access to it.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I think the percentage of people carrying a gun that have actually participated in ANY training would be shocking truth be known. Of course that doesn't account for those that are living in the "it's never going to happen to me" lala land that think those that carry are paranoid. There's a myriad of training possibilities and matches where you can test your gear and skills available right here on INGO. If you prepare for the possibility of a coming *h*t show and it doesn't happen it's best case scenario. Take advantage of what you have while you have access to it.
    Rang 6 inch plates at 75 yards today does that count?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    "But they are just fleeing oppression from their country of origin" These are poor immigrants who just want to live a free unfettered life, unburdened by what has been, seeking what could be, in a land of freedom, and love, with you know, the thing.....
    That may be the case for the minority those That come here legally , learn our language , assimilate into our culture. But I don’t think those are the Norm

Top Bottom