• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That reminds me, I hate ohio drivers....they speed past you, cut you off, then slow down. damn jerks!
    Not the ohio drivers I've seen, they don't get out of the left lane long enough to cut you off unless they are two car lengths from their exit!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    To all you smokers.
    Please obtain your "The World Is My Ashtray" bumper sticker and apply it immediately.

In the interest of keeping my wallet, I only throw butts out when no one is watching. Seriously though, I try to be a polite smoker, I do not throw butts out my window. Please don't group all smokers together.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, for the record, the post I quoted above sounds like a immature kid driving like an ass! Then his next post pretty much proved my point.

I find posting in the road rage thread about driving like an ass is a bit ironic (stupid)?

so were you the one driving 5mph? :dunno:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Well, for the record, the post I quoted above sounds like a immature kid driving like an ass! Then his next post pretty much proved my point.

I find posting in the road rage thread about driving like an ass is a bit ironic (stupid)?

So wait...I'm an ass because I'm not driving as slow as you think I should drive?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Quote from George Carlin "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac"

Roundabouts drive me nuts. This should be a requirement for every driver to know. We have two new roundabouts in Elkhart County on County Road 6. They replaced stop signs. Now people either come to a complete stop and just sit there holding up traffic behind them while the crossing road has people just flying through or they come speeding up to the roundabout with no intentions of slowing down. They expect everyone else to yield to them. The right of way is not to whom ever is driving the fastest nor is it a chance to pass the car in front of you!!!

I have been know on several occasions to educate drivers by pulling out and claiming my piece of road and making them see if Midas did a good job on the brakes or not and if you think that you are going to pass me on as we go around the roundabout well you are about to get an education. I will hold it to the floor and not back off as I have the right away. One of us has to merge and it ain't gonna be me. After class for Roundabout 101 lets out I have on several occasions gotten the filthy look and the finger that shows me how old they were when their Mom and Dad got married. "Huh they were one year old when their parents got married"

My wife just says let it go but I somehow feel that it is my job to educate them on Roundabout driving.

Would therapy help this :dunno:

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    So wait...I'm an ass because I'm not driving as slow as you think I should drive?

Not at all,I'm making my decision how I feel about you by reading your own post! This is how you roll......right?

I quickly drove through the deep water on washington street, passing everybody, and makes a tidal wave all over all the other drivers. Yep! That's how I roll!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Someone was in the right hand turn lane to turn right, 2 lanes of traffic to go south (straight) and the clown in the turn lane decides to merge with the 2 other lanes and cut both off. I honked and told him he was number one, he acted as if he was going to hit me. Not sure why he was in a hurry to get to Washington Square mall?

Almost got to use the push bar thing on the front of my crown vic.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Someone was in the right hand turn lane to turn right, 2 lanes of traffic to go south (straight) and the clown in the turn lane decides to merge with the 2 other lanes and cut both off. I honked and told him he was number one, he acted as if he was going to hit me. Not sure why he was in a hurry to get to Washington Square mall?

Almost got to use the push bar thing on the front of my crown vic.
    running late to meet his dealer???

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    When I'm behind you, and my lights and big annoying siren is on, do NOT stop in the lane I am in. Get the **** over so I don't have to go around your dumb ass.

Yes, that really happened.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    When I'm behind you, and my lights and big annoying siren is on, do NOT stop in the lane I am in. Get the **** over so I don't have to go around your dumb ass.

I see that happen on a daily basis! I'm always amazed at how stupid people get when they see emergency vehicles!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Today I was on Pendleton Pike headed North East of Lawrence when a guy in a GMC SUV swerved into my lane to avoid running into the back of a car he was tailgating. I slammed on my brakes, laid on the horn, and flashed my brights at the mother ******. At the next stop light I pulled up beside him and he was texting :facepalm: and paid no attention to me. Sometimes I loose my ***** in cases like this. I don't know how I held it together today. The guy was easily over 40 years old.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The other day I was stuck in stop-n-go traffic, left lane on I-64 in louisville. I hear a siren behind me, look back and see a cop traveling down the berm on the left side. I think, nothing I need to do, I'm out of his way. The woman behind me sees him too, and what does she do? Yep, she pulls over into the left berm, blocking his path. I had to crowd the right lane and get right up to the car in front of me to give her enough room to get out of the cop's way. Stupid!

Top Bottom