• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was heading to PA last week on I-80 and a OH trooper was in front of the group of cars running about 75 mph. A chick with MI plates in a minivan tailgated me for a while while I was in the left lane going around a slow moving car doing around 65. After she got around me I thought she would slow down when she saw the trooper. Nope the tard got on the troopers butt for about five miles. When the trooper moved over she passed him. Just as soon as she cleared him he pulled in behind her and lit her up. That is just plain dumb.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was heading to PA last week on I-80 and a OH trooper was in front of the group of cars running about 75 mph. A chick with MI plates in a minivan tailgated me for a while while I was in the left lane going around a slow moving car doing around 65. After she got around me I thought she would slow down when she saw the trooper. Nope the tard got on the troopers butt for about five miles. When the trooper moved over she passed him. Just as soon as she cleared him he pulled in behind her and lit her up. That is just plain dumb.

You just can not fix stupid.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While there are plenty of acts of stupidity I see on a regular basis, one which particularly annoys me are those who see traffic backed up either going into a taper in a construction zone or at an exit and run around every one else to cut in front of the line. A couple of weeks ago I got to have some fun being vengeful with this as the moron attempting to do so at the exit from 71st street WB to 465 SB. He apparently didn't realize that a Peterbilt with a 550hp Caterpillar, empty, is not going to take until next Easter to get moving and the anticipated space did not happen (with a deliberate effort on my part). He may have made some rude gestures, but I got to laugh as he got to travel down 71st street and not 465. Yes, I enjoy having fun with jackasses.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    After spending a couple days in southern Cali, I'm reminded of what real road rage looks like.

These people out here are :nuts:

I've never been able to grasp why things which are relatively safe like gun ownership are basically outlawed, and other dangerous things are acceptable. No turn signals, U-turns ANYWHERE, motorcycles can blow by traffic in between lanes, etc.,etc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    While there are plenty of acts of stupidity I see on a regular basis, one which particularly annoys me are those who see traffic backed up either going into a taper in a construction zone or at an exit and run around every one else to cut in front of the line. A couple of weeks ago I got to have some fun being vengeful with this as the moron attempting to do so at the exit from 71st street WB to 465 SB. He apparently didn't realize that a Peterbilt with a 550hp Caterpillar, empty, is not going to take until next Easter to get moving and the anticipated space did not happen (with a deliberate effort on my part). He may have made some rude gestures, but I got to laugh as he got to travel down 71st street and not 465. Yes, I enjoy having fun with jackasses.

I agree. Ive been known to pace the line in the passing lane to keep jackwagons like this in check. And about 90% of the time my efforts are appreciated by my brethren one lane to my right and they hold a space for me when it IS time to merge.

Oh, and somebody recently did a study and found that if EVERYBODY merged at the last moment in an orderly fashion, it would be MUCH faster. Counter intuitive at first, I know. But apparently Instead we have starts and stops by the massive grabastic merging over a 1 mile period that causes all kinds of unexpected braking. (on a related note, a quick tap of the brakes in heavy traffic causes a standstill a mile or two back due to the chain reaction) Until everybody gets that memo, I'll still Co**block the impatient idiots.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    465 on the south side headed west, people trying to get on 65 south. Can't count how many people I have seen stop in the center and left lanes to get to the on ramp.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree. Ive been known to pace the line in the passing lane to keep jackwagons like this in check. And about 90% of the time my efforts are appreciated by my brethren one lane to my right and they hold a space for me when it IS time to merge.

Oh, and somebody recently did a study and found that if EVERYBODY merged at the last moment in an orderly fashion, it would be MUCH faster. Counter intuitive at first, I know. But apparently Instead we have starts and stops by the massive grabastic merging over a 1 mile period that causes all kinds of unexpected braking. (on a related note, a quick tap of the brakes in heavy traffic causes a standstill a mile or two back due to the chain reaction) Until everybody gets that memo, I'll still Co**block the impatient idiots.

I love it when the big rigs hook up and stop the cell phone talking, BMW driving real estate agent wanna be's from cutting in downstream. I will pace them and make sure they get in line when they need it.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I love it when the big rigs hook up and stop the cell phone talking, BMW driving real estate agent wanna be's from cutting in downstream. I will pace them and make sure they get in line when they need it.

I work with the Big Rigs myself. I'm a salesman that has a multi state territory. I look at it like this, most people get frustrated at truckers because they are running late to work due to the fact that they didn't roll out of bed soon enough. Guess what those people are on their way to work and the trucker is at work.

I will run side by side and block the jerks that are trying to run ahead and cut in on sombody. I will go wide enough that they can't get past unless they take some grass and gravel as part of their lane.

The only time I have broken this don't be a jack wagon driving technique is when the wife and I were on a motorcycle trip. The traffic was moving at snail speed due to a towable Rv that flipped. My wife was on a 2002 Road King and I was on my 2011 Limited. They bikes were getting hot so we hopped on the shoulder and turned on the flashers and ran about 20 mph until we got to the front of the backup. (yea I know the water cooled lovers are gonna chime in) The backup was about 10 miles long. If the Popo gave me a ticket it was better than melting down the motors.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not exactly rage material, but IF you drive a pickup and like to toss lightweight trash in the bed like empty Coors Light cans, you suck. Passive littering anyone?

Was rolling up 465 Monday with a jackwagon with I swear a bed full of empties. Every couple hundred yards another can would catch the wind and come flying out onto the roadway, spewing what was left of the beer out the opening :xmad:

Glad I wasnt directly behind him.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Dear truckers doing 66 in a 70 in the left lane on two lane highways trying to pass the truck who's governor isn't QUITE as poorly set as yours: STOP IT! If you can't pass them in under a mile, just sit tight and go with it. You're pissing everyone off.

Get over it. I'm usually racing the clock, not you or the other poor governed trucker. If you don't like how fast my truck goes, call the boss and tell him to up the governor.
    If you got paid by the mile( 38 cents) and limited to 11 hours of possible drive time in a 14 hour work day, you'd be busy trying to maximize your earnings too. Especially when wait time for load or unload averages 1-2 hours that you don't get paid for..

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Get over it. I'm usually racing the clock, not you or the other poor governed trucker. If you don't like how fast my truck goes, call the boss and tell him to up the governor.
    If you got paid by the mile( 38 cents) and limited to 11 hours of possible drive time in a 14 hour work day, you'd be busy trying to maximize your earnings too. Especially when wait time for load or unload averages 1-2 hours that you don't get paid for..

cry me a river.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    And nevermind cars cutting in and slowing you down everytime you get a head of steam. Or my favorite, pass you like your going backwards, whip it over in your lane(with no turn signal) then slow down to get in line for the exit a mile ahead... It blows my mind how some people can't look or think past the hood of their car!

Top Bottom