• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    To the folks from Washington state trying to decide which lane to get in to turn onto 267 yesterday , it's NOT a good idea to slam on your breaks while having a brainfart with a fuel truck behind you. The rest of you 4 wheelers shouldn't either .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To most of the drivers that were in greenwood at county line and Emerson and to the drivers on 65 north from about 5:15 to 6:00p. Learn how to drive you stupid ****s! Seriously! Some people have a death wish. Some people don't know where in the **** they are at and I can just bet they have elevator music playing in their heads. Some people think they are nascar drivers. And some big truck drivers think they can do anything they want and go as fast as they want. I think we need to have mandatory chips inside cars for their insurance companies to raise rates on idiots. I think I'm going to install a forward looking dash cam and start a YouTube channel exposing idiot drivers in the Indy area.

You can not afford all the chips required to film them all. This area is slowly becoming little Chicago. Anyone who has spent any time in Chicago will know exactly what I mean.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    It's amazing to me how everyone thinks if they are in the left lane they will automatically go faster than everyone else. Fine with me, that leaves the right lane open for me to pass all of them. Only 28 months till retirement from the mayhem. Then it's my turn to drive in the left lane going 20 under the speed limit.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    some days I wish I could drive a vehicle like in the movie deathrace. Other times I wonder about a method of getting even with the morons.

Agreed. Would love to take a beater pick up and just weld framework all over it like a bumper car. Drive it daily and just give friendly nudges to the idiots I see. Left lane living - it's their lane and you will not make them move for anything, almost spiteful. Maybe slow down real fast in front of the texters just to wake them up a little. Put stickers on the truck and call it Hoosiers little helper service. Not out to injure just create awareness:patriot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would like the State Police to be equipped with a few of those "sky crane" helicopters... you know, the kind they use to pick up tanks and transport them? They would have huge electromagnets, like the kind they use in junk yards to pick up cars to be crushed. During rush hour, they would patrol I-465. When they saw a long line of traffic, going slow for no apparent reason (like in the left lane, with an exit coming up on the RIGHT), they would fly to the front of the line, find the idiot that's causing the backup, pick his car up and gently deposit it on the nearest surface road (or ditch, or cornfield, or parking lot - I don't care).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dear truckers doing 66 in a 70 in the left lane on two lane highways trying to pass the truck who's governor isn't QUITE as poorly set as yours: STOP IT! If you can't pass them in under a mile, just sit tight and go with it. You're pissing everyone off.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dear truckers doing 66 in a 70 in the left lane on two lane highways trying to pass the truck who's governor isn't QUITE as poorly set as yours: STOP IT! If you can't pass them in under a mile, just sit tight and go with it. You're pissing everyone off.

Oooh yeah... this pisses me off too... it's like they're rolling down their windows and having a conversation or something while they're driving.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I love it when I am rolling 75 plus with traffic in the left lane. Set up a comfort zone between my bumper and the vehicle I am following. Then have to jump on the binders as Terry trucker hauls his POS big truck over to fill the comfort zone going a full 10 MPH slower. They know you won't hit them. They do get a nice smile and a salute when they finally get back over where they belong.

Some southern states do not allow Trucks in the left lane an a 3 lane and the traffic just rolls. Truckers gotta get there too and I get it but really, wait for a break and then have your little truck race.

Had the dreaded mini-van drivers do this as well.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can remember my dad (back in the 70's) actually getting pulled over and given a warning by a cop for driving the speed limit in the left hand lane on 465. And does anyone remember the "Slower Traffic Keep Right" signs? I think they need to put those back up. Not that anyone would notice... they're too busy texting to read signs. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can remember my dad (back in the 70's) actually getting pulled over and given a warning by a cop for driving the speed limit in the left hand lane on 465. And does anyone remember the "Slower Traffic Keep Right" signs? I think they need to put those back up. Not that anyone would notice... they're too busy texting to read signs. :rolleyes:

My dad had no idea what the lanes were for. 3 lane hi-way to him was just a place to drive. He would get so Pi$$ed when someone was trying to merge in the left lane where he chose to stay. I tried but you can not fix stupid.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, more than once I've been ranting to friends/co-workers about people driving too slow in the passing lane, and they go "What do you mean, passing lane?"

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    To all the people who speed down the residential street that runs beside my home here on the S/W side of Indy, and especially the ones that have spun out from going too fast and ended up in my yard:

Just because this particular stretch of road is straight and has no stop signs and is kinda long doesn't mean it's a highway. There are kids that play on this street, people that walk their pets on this street and school bus stops and this street.

The day will eventually come when LEO will do some radar speed control on this road and I'm sure a great deal of you speeders will find yourselves in quick troubles for driving without insurance and proper drivers license or under the influence.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    For NWI drivers: Take a trip by Westfield Mall. Have some TUMS, and a couple of Tylenols before you go, the nitwits are there in force. Demolition Derby driving at it's best!
    Cut off drivers, pop a left turn in the middle of 200 cars going straight, speed up the parking lot aisles to fight out for the 2nd or 3rd parking space, turn signals blinking and going straight, little kids running out between SUV's that you can't see past, just a blast.
    Ho ho ho, not the place to go!

Top Bottom