• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I absolutely hate it when somebody passes me in the right turn lane and cuts me off right at the end! ****ing *******s!

I also hate it when I'm going home in Nashville from Columbus late at night after work, I'm already doing 5 mph over and there always that ****ing idiot that quickly comes up behind me with their brights on, tailgates me several miles WITH THEIR BRIGHTS ON, then proceed to past me with such excessive speed, and then be gone out of my sight within a min. Never fails, every single time I come home late at night! I hope and pray I get some stupid bright 6k lumens LED offroad lights for Christmas, because I'm going to light up some people's retinas.

I hate it when they race past me and then slow down.
    On the interstate, they sit in my blind spot for 3 miles, then speed up and race around me. Then they get into my lane and slow down to 3 MPH slower than my cruise control setting. When I catch up, they wait until i go around and then dodge into the left lane and race off.
    Then they slow down again.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    On the interstate, they sit in my blind spot for 3 miles, then speed up and race around me. Then they get into my lane and slow down to 3 MPH slower than my cruise control setting. When I catch up, they wait until i go around and then dodge into the left lane and race off.

That reminds me, I hate ohio drivers....they speed past you, cut you off, then slow down. damn jerks!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana

Agree 100%, these drivers drive me nuts!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've wanted to see that movie but never got around to it. I'll have to see if it's on netflix.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My biggest pet peeve right now is people in parking lots at the grocery store, Walmart, etc. They will just step out in front of moving cars without even looking. Sometimes they have a small child by the hand, and they just drag the kid in front of a moving vehicle, daring the vehicle to stop. Or they're walking and texting... AARRGGHH.:xmad:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Gosh, I have so many rants and so little time... I'm reminded of SW Indiana drivers right now. (Sorry BK/TF...) But when they get 1/2 inch of snow, everybody is driving RIGHT DOWN THE CENTER of both lanes on Hwy 62 at about 20+ mph under the speed limit, then have the nerve to get bent with me when I pass them straddling the shoulder and the left lane. It's just a little snow folks. Try driving Detroit with a fresh 6" and being one of 300,000 people headed in the same direction at the same time.

Then there are the folk who are completely oblivious to the fact that they are driving 5 mph under the speed limit. You go to pass them in the left lane, they see the front of your vehicle in their peripheral, look down at their speedometer, AND SPEED UP. Now you are driving side by side down the highway and there are three folks behind the guy in the left lane who were passing with you. Your car has cruise control!!! Oh-OHHHHHHH!!! <In his best Sam Kinison voice>

BTW, while this happens everywhere, folks in SW Indiana don't like being passed either.

End of rant.....for now...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Seriously, gonna say they do that with 1/2" of snow on the ground down here? And we have plenty of people that drive like you do and use the shoulder to pass in bad weather, they usually have to tow them out of a ditch :lmfao:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Seriously, gonna say they do that with 1/2" of snow on the ground down here? And we have plenty of people that drive like you do and use the shoulder to pass in bad weather, they usually have to tow them out of a ditch :lmfao:

That's because you have plenty of people down there who don't know how to drive. Just sayin... :p

Now, go eat your sammich...

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was driving around columbus last night, people were driving very, very, very slow in the middle lane...I had places to go. What was I to do?

I quickly drove through the deep water on washington street, passing everybody, and makes a tidal wave all over all the other drivers. Yep! That's how I roll!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Winter.....I just love the bald tire driving/no window scraping/to small a car to clear the snow idiots. If it will not get out of the driveway without being pushed.....please stay the hell home. Yes, I own 2 4WD vehicles. Yes, we are ready for near any driving conditions.

Then, the pedestrians that are walking in the middle of the road. I understand it is a mess on the sidewalks but the road is no for walking.....some bald tire driving/no window scrapping small car driving idiot could run you down. Then what?????

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    I was driving around columbus last night, people were driving very, very, very slow in the middle lane...I had places to go. What was I to do?

I quickly drove through the deep water on washington street, passing everybody, and makes a tidal wave all over all the other drivers. Yep! That's how I roll!

Karma, I really hope it finds you!!

Kid....you should stick to riding your bigwheel in Mom's driveway.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Dash cams, it's why I have one. Just wish I had one a little sooner then what I did. I still laugh about this guy that thought he was impressive with his old yellow Chevy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Karma, I really hope it finds you!!

Kid....you should stick to riding your bigwheel in Mom's driveway.

Well, for the record, if I can get around a bunch of non-driven sissy's I will get it done. I will not put them in danger and not sure about the tidal wave but if there is a clear lane.........see-ya.......:wavey:

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Well, for the record, if I can get around a bunch of non-driven sissy's I will get it done. I will not put them in danger and not sure about the tidal wave but if there is a clear lane.........see-ya.......:wavey:

Yea...lane was wide open. They were only going 5 mph! 5 MPH! Ghaa!

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010

Well, for the record, the post I quoted above sounds like a immature kid driving like an ass! Then his next post pretty much proved my point.

I find posting in the road rage thread about driving like an ass is a bit ironic (stupid)?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Metaldog, That's one of my two favorite bits from that movie.
    The other is;

[video=youtube;cPkwjMbdDuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkwjMbdDuo[/video]

Top Bottom