• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    For NWI drivers: Take a trip by Westfield Mall. Have some TUMS, and a couple of Tylenols before you go, the nitwits are there in force. Demolition Derby driving at it's best!
    Cut off drivers, pop a left turn in the middle of 200 cars going straight, speed up the parking lot aisles to fight out for the 2nd or 3rd parking space, turn signals blinking and going straight, little kids running out between SUV's that you can't see past, just a blast.
    Ho ho ho, not the place to go!

I keep forgetting they renamed the mall! I was trying to figure out where the heck you were talking about. I avoid that place when it ISN'T Christmas...sure wouldn't attempt to go there this weekend!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    For NWI drivers: Take a trip by Westfield Mall. Have some TUMS, and a couple of Tylenols before you go, the nitwits are there in force. Demolition Derby driving at it's best!
    Cut off drivers, pop a left turn in the middle of 200 cars going straight, speed up the parking lot aisles to fight out for the 2nd or 3rd parking space, turn signals blinking and going straight, little kids running out between SUV's that you can't see past, just a blast.
    Ho ho ho, not the place to go!

I keep forgetting they renamed the mall! I was trying to figure out where the heck you were talking about. I avoid that place when it ISN'T Christmas...sure wouldn't attempt to go there this weekend!

I love internet shopping! I'll let the UPS or FedEx guy fight all that traffic whenever possible.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The last road rage I had was when a car full of young teens got behind me at a light and started honking furiously and waving their hands the split second the light turned green. I got so mad I jumped out and hollered at them, hurling every explicative in my vocabulary and shaking my fists. They were dumbfounded. Then the driver sheepishly pointed to my bumper. Unbeknownst to me, my wife I put a "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper sticker on there.
    oops.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The last road rage I had was when a car full of young teens got behind me at a light and started honking furiously and waving their hands the split second the light turned green. I got so mad I jumped out and hollered at them, hurling every explicative in my vocabulary and shaking my fists. They were dumbfounded. Then the driver sheepishly pointed to my bumper. Unbeknownst to me, my wife I put a "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper sticker on there.
    oops.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Deputy Dawg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Ah, come on. How do you think she got to 75 years old, well it was "white-knuckling" it down the road/street, many mph's under the speed limit.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    oops.

:lmfao:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And some people just dump them in parking lots, BUT they are no worse than the non smokers that dump their trash out too. 1 styrofoam cup is as much trash as a pack of cigarette butts

Maybe if they charged a $1 deposit on all Mountain Dew, Big Red bottles, McDonald's sacks, and styrofoam cups?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And get out the popcorn when a traffic light isn't working. It truly is amazing that people don't know the rules. Everyone should know you hit the accelerator and horn simultaneously.

The ability to properly use a 4 way stop scenario at a failed signal is lost on 75% of the driving populace.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I absolutely hate it when somebody passes me in the right turn lane and cuts me off right at the end! ****ing *******s!

I also hate it when I'm going home in Nashville from Columbus late at night after work, I'm already doing 5 mph over and there always that ****ing idiot that quickly comes up behind me with their brights on, tailgates me several miles WITH THEIR BRIGHTS ON, then proceed to past me with such excessive speed, and then be gone out of my sight within a min. Never fails, every single time I come home late at night! I hope and pray I get some stupid bright 6k lumens LED offroad lights for Christmas, because I'm going to light up some people's retinas.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    I absolutely hate it when somebody passes me in the right turn lane and cuts me off right at the end! ****ing *******s!

I also hate it when I'm going home in Nashville from Columbus late at night after work, I'm already doing 5 mph over and there always that ****ing idiot that quickly comes up behind me with their brights on, tailgates me several miles WITH THEIR BRIGHTS ON, then proceed to past me with such excessive speed, and then be gone out of my sight within a min. Never fails, every single time I come home late at night! I hope and pray I get some stupid bright 6k lumens LED offroad lights for Christmas, because I'm going to light up some people's retinas.
    My 1st retirement projects are train horns for cell phone yappers and enough lights on my vehicles to make others think Vegas is coming to them.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My 1st retirement projects are train horns for cell phone yappers and enough lights on my vehicles to make others think Vegas is coming to them.

Exactly my plan! Aside from bigger tires, bigger lift, and getting my axles fixed, I'm going to try to get a rear bumper welded up, offroad lights installed, and rhinoline my floorboard.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Tot he lady at Walmart that doesn't know cars going down the aisle don't have to yield to cars backing up, you shouldn't talk like that in a car loaded with kids.

Oh, and you guys do know we have a law here that says truck drivers aren't allowed in the third lane right? There's signs everywhere, trucks and vehicles with trailers use right two lanes.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

I feel ya brother! Don't let it bother you, they'll get to the deer before you!

Top Bottom