Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Still wondering about y'all if one of them doesn't pull it off. Haven't heard many pledges to vote Trump if he is the nominee...

We all have to vote for whoever the R nominee is. The alternative is just not an option.
    Anyone posting otherwise should take their message to something other than a gun forum. They are welcome to their own opinions, but this ain't the place for anti-gunners. :twocents:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We all have to vote for whoever the R nominee is. The alternative is just not an option.
    Anyone posting otherwise should take their message to something other than a gun forum. They are welcome to their own opinions, but this ain't the place for anti-gunners. :twocents:

If you're voting for Trump, you're voting for an anti-gun democrat.... unless you're buying into the salesman telling you he's progun after he started running as a Republican.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you're voting for Trump, you're voting for an anti-gun democrat.... unless you're buying into the salesman telling you he's progun after he started running as a Republican.

That is all your opinion and debatable. Voting anything other than the R nominee in November is not.
    The other side has stated exactly what anti-gun things they will do, even going to the extent of making it their platform. The failure to vote against them is a vote for assured gun-control.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's really not an opinion. It's based on him, and his actions, and things he has said.

To buy what he's selling as fact is more on the opinion level... the opinion that he's suddenly a pro-gun republican after proving he isn't for many years.

I'm not that gullible. But a lot of people are.

The opinion that he's a pro-gun republican now has no backing other than him saying it. Not his actions, not his history... just him saying it because that's all he has: words.

This is the most infuriating part about what he's doing... people believing this ****, like the Obama campaign, based on nothing at all.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

I know you are incredibly biased against him, but that's just not true. Have you read his 2nd amendment section on his website? He's getting NO democrat support with that kind of language. He's still miles ahead of the democratic alternatives. He'd be incredibly stupid to reverse his position once in power on that, he can kiss a lot of republican support goodbye after having no democrat support.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know you are incredibly biased against him, but that's just not true. Have you read his 2nd amendment section on his website? He's getting NO democrat support with that kind of language. He's still miles ahead of the democratic alternatives. He'd be incredibly stupid to reverse his position once in power on that, he can kiss a lot of republican support goodbye after having no democrat support.

Yes, I've read what Trump has said about Trump's beliefs. I'm not letting his brand new Republican persona cloud his history, though. He's not stupid. He's very smart. Those buying into it, however... with ZERO basis in reality or ANY actions backing it up (other than an HTML page or fake words coming from him.)

Rather than question me on why I believe he is what he's always been, how about you guys back up what you're saying about him suddenly being what he says he is? Any evidence? Has he done anything to prove these BRAND NEW views other than say them?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You mean like get an FNX ( hammer fired :yesway: ) with his name engraved on it? What legislation would you like him to intoduce - Oh, that's right, he's not a politician (yet). How would you like him to prove his bona fides? Be specific for extra credit. I think Kasich was for the AWB before he was against it, so other than taking him at his word how will we judge him? He has introduced no legislation expanding RKBA but has signed some (that had overwhelming support). Would Trump signing some legislation do it?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You mean like get an FNX ( hammer fired :yesway: ) with his name engraved on it? What legislation would you like him to intoduce - Oh, that's right, he's not a politician (yet). How would you like him to prove his bona fides? Be specific for extra credit. I think Kasich was for the AWB before he was against it, so other than taking him at his word how will we judge him? He has introduced no legislation expanding RKBA but has signed some (that had overwhelming support). Would Trump signing some legislation do it?

Guess that makes all those mass murderers with guns pro-gun republicans with that iron-clad logic.

All baseless conjecture. The onus is on YOU guys to convince me the salesman is finally telling the truth. I have nothing to prove, his history is enough.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes, I've read what Trump has said about Trump's beliefs. I'm not letting his brand new Republican persona cloud his history, though. He's not stupid. He's very smart. Those buying into it, however... with ZERO basis in reality or ANY actions backing it up (other than an HTML page or fake words coming from him.)

Rather than question me on why I believe he is what he's always been, how about you guys back up what you're saying about him suddenly being what he says he is? Any evidence? Has he done anything to prove these BRAND NEW views other than say them?

You're implying ANY politician can be trusted. Do you realize how naive that is? Acting as if Trump is somehow less trustworthy than a Canadian with a goldman sachs wife? Somehow less trustworthy than someone who gets so tripped up in debates he reverts to throwing out short memorized speeches that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed? Somehow less trustworthy than a red headed stepchild trying to walk in the foot steps of having 2 other family members already having been presidents?

Brush the cobwebs out of your head dude.

In the end we are still talking about politicians. The same level of discretion is still as necessary as it always has been.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "yeah but everyone lies" fallacy.

Still no evidence that Democrat Trump has changed all his worldy views and is suddenly a truthful Republican.

And of course, going after me because it's my fault you're being fooled.

You don't like it, I understand. I know you can't find anything to back it up, and that's OK... but stop trying to sell everyone else on the fraud. I have fact. I have Trump's LIFE as evidence.

You have a website of a salesman making claims, and a 180 degree change of heart.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Guess that makes all those mass murderers with guns pro-gun republicans with that iron-clad logic.

All baseless conjecture. The onus is on YOU guys to convince me the salesman is finally telling the truth. I have nothing to prove, his history is enough.

I was referencing Jebrah's latest show of pro-RKBA fervor. Thinking back to all the other pro-2A things he's done in his career as a politician. I was referencing Kasich's 'evolving' views on AWB and likewise thinking back on all his pro-2A actions during his career as a politician.
    In a sarcastic way I'm probing to see what, if anything, you would consider proof of Trumps veracity and to see if you're consistent. I suspect that nothing would be proof enough but i am curious. Saying that we need to convince you of anything is a serious overestimate of your entertainment value.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

So you'll vote for the Dem then if Trump is the nominee?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump is stupid. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Donald Trump is stupid. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

Here’s the bottom line. This notion that Donald Trump is stupid is just not true. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

We are not facing a candidate that is stupid. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

:stickpoke:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Donald Trump is stupid. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Donald Trump is stupid. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

Here’s the bottom line. This notion that Donald Trump is stupid is just not true. He's not stupid. He's very smart.

:yesway: Yeah. He knows exactly what he's doing

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "yeah but everyone lies" fallacy.

Still no evidence that Democrat Trump has changed all his worldy views and is suddenly a truthful Republican.

And of course, going after me because it's my fault you're being fooled.

You don't like it, I understand. I know you can't find anything to back it up, and that's OK... but stop trying to sell everyone else on the fraud. I have fact. I have Trump's LIFE as evidence.

You have a website of a salesman making claims, and a 180 degree change of heart.

So his entire life leading up to now wasn't being a salesman, and selling a lie, just now he started selling a lie.

Okay, I understand perfectly. I'll go vote for Jeb(!).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

:yesway: Yeah. He knows exactly what he's doing

Haha :P

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I think I've mentioned this upthread, but if it is Sanders v. Trump, I could vote for [strike]gridlock[/strike] Sanders. He would not have a mandate. He would not have Congress. He would be ineffective.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

I can't find where I've ever said that... but why not refute/answer what I said before putting words in my mouth? Why can't anyone here tell me why Trump is suddenly exactly what he says he is, without deflecting to other candidates or ignoring the question altogether? He's a populist democrat, always has been, always will be.

Moving on...

Ann Coulter makes me embarrassed for other racists

Coulter on Haley Endorsing Rubio: She?d Replace Confederates with ?Bangladeshi Migrants? | Mediaite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom