• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Cruz can't wait to get to Arkansas, too. He's actually leading there in early polling. And not too bad in Michigan.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You find libertarians are opposed to states rights? Id have to disagree.

I think it really depends on the issue. Libertarians, if in power, would not permit states to take away rights. It's not so much about states rights as it is about liberties or rights being taken away.

If we take a strict constitutionalist view at states rights then we must admit states do not have rights to begin with, they only have powers.

I think all that depends on how you want to define states' rights, and how you want to define "constitutional". If there were no incorporation, what do you think a state might desire to do that a the average libertarian would fight at a national level?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh frackin' A.

I love Ben Carson the doctor. But, a Trump/Carson ticket would be suicide by amateur executioner. Long, painful and ultimately ineffective.

Wait. I think I meant that for the Robot Sex thread.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/44wtbl/ted_cruz_sent_me_a_check_made_out_to_himself_from/

Another reason to not vote Cruz. He sends fake checks to supporters, asking to mail it back to his campaign where "generous donors" will match the full amount in real cash. For one, this tells me he thinks his supporters are morons. 2nd, it is just laughable to see how desperate this torpid buffoon is. 3rd, this shows how f***ed up campaign finance law is.

Who is your candidate? Who are you voting for?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, who is giving Cruz advice on national security matters? A retired general? Someone from the intel world? No. It's a completely unqualified art historian. Given that Cruz has no experience in the national security realm, are you supporters sure you'd like this guy in charge? His "advisor" isn't even remotely qualified. If this is the kind of experts he's gonna surround himself with, we could find ourselves in deep ****, if he ever gets in power.

Ted Cruz's National Security Advisor Has Zero National Security Experience

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/44wtbl/ted_cruz_sent_me_a_check_made_out_to_himself_from/

Another reason to not vote Cruz. He sends fake checks to supporters, asking to mail it back to his campaign where "generous donors" will match the full amount in real cash. For one, this tells me he thinks his supporters are morons. 2nd, it is just laughable to see how desperate this torpid buffoon is. 3rd, this shows how f***ed up campaign finance law is.

Sending fake checks to supporters and asking them to mail it back with real money is a play directly out of the televangelism handbook. He sure knows his supporters.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Who is your candidate? Who are you voting for?

Thank you. I totally agree. Folks need to quit telling us who they think SUCKS and tell us why they like people.

I like Cruz, I like Rand Paul, and some of the others. There are things I admire about a number of them. If I had to pull a lever today, it would probably be Rand Paul. When I get to pull the lever in the Primary it will be one of the remaining R's at the time. And then we shall see what things look like in Nov. I really wish that Huntsman or someone similar were running. But they are not.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I really liked Huntsman...

Me too! She is smokin' hot isn't she?

Abby_Huntsman.jpeg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    "I'd win so hard, knock the hell out of ISIS, Make America great, American never wins anymore, America will win if I'm president. I'll make America so strong." Trump is so terrible, he never actually says anything, he's like a cartoon character.

The worst part is interviews with Trump supporters when they point to how successful he is, like he built a company himself or was in any way a self made man.

I'd like to see Kasich take Trumps spot on top, and Cruz in second.

[video=youtube;Rm3d43HLyTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI[/video]

[video]http://www.vox.com/2016/2/9/10956660/donald-trump-new-hampshire[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The vid belongs in the sad but true thread.
    "I'd win so hard, knock the hell out of ISIS, Make America great, American never wins anymore, America will win if I'm president. I'll make America so strong." Trump is so terrible, he never actually says anything, he's like a cartoon character.

The worst part is interviews with Trump supporters when they point to how successful he is, like he built a company himself or was in any way a self made man.

I'd like to see Kasich take Trumps spot on top, and Cruz in second.

[video=youtube;Rm3d43HLyTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI[/video]

[video]http://www.vox.com/2016/2/9/10956660/donald-trump-new-hampshire[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom