• ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The GOP is dead, more like it

Maybe the initial mistake was made when a former reality TV host and person with no political experience was elected in 2016.
    I think you're wrong on this.

His mantra has been "Drain the swamp", and he has exposed the creatures that in the swamp on both sides of.

How well this is finished will be determined by who picks up the torch and runs Bat :poop: Crazy with it.
    There will be a revival of the party of Lincoln, who that man or woman will be is not known yet.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I agree. If the British had the technology we have today I’m sure Washington would have been labeled a terrorist. But, what can be done that will actually incite change? Storming the Capitol just divided conservatives against each other, at a time we should be United stronger than ever.

Those people aren't conservatives anyway, they're just backstabbers who are excited to bow down to china.

First step to fixing the problem is to give ourselves time to work out a strategy. So the first action we need to take is limiting/removing federal jurisdiction in our town, county, or state.
    Pray that biden pushes for national lockdowns as this will provide all the ammo necessary to do such a thing without any pushback.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Those people aren't conservatives anyway, they're just backstabbers who are excited to bow down to china.
    A new party is needed but that only splits the republicans vote. And now we know elections don’t mean **** anyways, so I see no other options than non compliance... which will only get you arrested. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but I think the American dream may have been turned into a nightmare November 3rd.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Storming the Capitol just divided conservatives against each other, at a time we should be United stronger than ever.

Storming the capital was also absolutely pointless. DC has nothing to do with how the states cast their electoral votes and yesterday was a procedural thing. Protest in DC = good thing to raise awareness. Morons breaking into congress to protest what happened in their home states = bad thing.

I think actual conservatives are fairly well aligned. The question of "what is conservatism" is what is becoming more and more divisive. As a for instance, I respect brother Tomb's passion, but I don't think it's quite time to throw the switches he's cheering for just yet. Am I now not a Scotsman? Meh... Guess we'll see.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Storming the capital was also absolutely pointless. DC has nothing to do with how the states cast their electoral votes and yesterday was a procedural thing. Protest in DC = good thing to raise awareness. Morons breaking into congress to protest what happened in their home states = bad thing.

I think actual conservatives are fairly well aligned. The question of "what is conservatism" is what is becoming more and more divisive. As a for instance, I respect brother Tomb's passion, but I don't think it's quite time to throw the switches he's cheering for just yet. Am I now not a Scotsman? Meh... Guess we'll see.

It was a necessary first step, to both show the elite in the ivory towers aren't invincible and that your fellow citizens have the will power to take risks.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I think there’s 2 types of conservatives. My grandpa, who prefers the soft spoken, roll over and compromise Mitt Romney type... and my dad, who prefers the in your face take no bs trump attitude type. By storming the Capitol building it’s made both of them question if they’re going to continue being republican. Grandpa said he can’t vote for a party whose supporters are acting like the opposition, dad says he can’t vote for another politician after having Trump get things done that career politicians have failed to do, and now believes elections are pointless. I’d agree more with my dad for the most part.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think there’s 2 types of conservatives. My grandpa, who prefers the soft spoken, roll over and compromise Mitt Romney type... and my dad, who prefers the in your face take no bs trump attitude type. By storming the Capitol building it’s made both of them question if they’re going to continue being republican. Grandpa said he can’t vote for a party whose supporters are acting like the opposition, dad says he can’t vote for another politician after having Trump get things done that career politicians have failed to do, and now believes elections are pointless. I’d agree more with my dad for the most part.

Ask your grandfather what his philosophy has accomplished in the face of the modern communist party.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It was a necessary first step, to both show the elite in the ivory towers aren't invincible and that your fellow citizens have the will power to take risks.
    And this. I agree with the premise of this, but also disagree. This did nothing but **** the elites off at us even more than electing somebody who wants part of their swamp. In their minds they’re pondering how to pay us back for that

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ask your grandfather what his philosophy has accomplished in the face of the modern communist party.
    He believes morals come before fighting opposition. We’ve had many disagreements this year politically, but that’s why he likes Romney, he thinks he’s sticking to his morals. I believe he’s selling out his constituents.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And this. I agree with the premise of this, but also disagree. This did nothing but **** the elites off at us even more than electing somebody who wants part of their swamp. In their minds they’re pondering how to pay us back for that

If the elite want to play stupid games, let the elite win stupid prizes.

They're going to have to learn, one way or another, that they are not kings and gods. And it is up to the public to teach them that lesson should they fail to back off.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He believes morals come before fighting opposition. We’ve had many disagreements this year politically, but that’s why he likes Romney, he thinks he’s sticking to his morals. I believe he’s selling out his constituents.

And that's exactly how you end up like Tiananmen square.

LZwCryS.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If the elite want to play stupid games, let the elite win stupid prizes.

They're going to have to learn, one way or another, that they are not kings and gods. And it is up to the public to teach them that lesson should they fail to back off.
    I wish I had the faith in the public that you do. I think the amount of mask wearers and fraud deniers have sealed my opinion of the general public.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    A new party is needed but that only splits the republicans vote. And now we know elections don’t mean **** anyways, so I see no other options than non compliance... which will only get you arrested. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but I think the American dream may have been turned into a nightmare November 3rd.
    We had opportunity for a new party. One that supported gun rights, the working man (via strong trade policy,limits on h1b’s and a limit on immigration until wages became livable ) and legalized marijuana.

the last one is what would have brought young people and democrats onboard.

but alas now the dems will claim that one and the true desires of the middle and lower class American people may now never be represented by one party.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom