• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Since we are on a gun forum.....

Every class I've taken that talks about self defense talks about staying in the fight. This fight ain't over. In fact, I am optimistic because I think it finally is beginning.

People like to talk about frogs and lobsters.

Well the water isn't slowly heating up anymore and someone just moved the burner from keep warm/simmer to at least medium high.

I think frogs will start jumping now more than they have since the Contract with America.
    Time to get FROGGY.
    WARNING TYRANTS - HELL IS COMING - Wyatt Earp Tombstone Thunder.png

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Just like the RINOs sat on their hands and let Obamacare survive, perhaps some of the less whacko Dems nearer the center will throttle back the likes of AOC and the gang. We can hope that all politicians can learn some lessons and be reminded they are representatives of the citizens of the United States.
    That is some very wishful thinking. Things are accelerating and not for the better. Did you actually read my OP?? THE. REPUBLIC. IS. DEAD. ALL the polticians, save for a handful, came together for the purpose of canceling Trump, undermining our elections and Rule of Law, all the while standing in the blood of a patriot murdered by Jack Booted THUGS.
    1610095062203.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    I have come to the conclusion that the populace is directing their anger at the wrong people. Politicians are not the real problem it's the people that buy the politicians who need to be stopped because they are the ones that tell them what to do and how to think. It doesn't really seem to matter who is in office they all eventually act the same since they are getting paid out of the same pocket. Unfortunately people continue to support the companies and organizations that pull the strings of these puppets.

Think about it for a moment. The lock downs and fear mongering over Covid. Who does it really benefit? Not small business nor the people but there are several companies that have made billions as people are forced to shop online. Look at which political groups they donate to and you begin to see why Democratic states are far more likely to lock you down. Professional sports seem to hate us but how many tuned into sports over the holidays? How many people still use the big social media companies? Who owns the MSM and do you think they will ever report just the facts? People don't like change so they continue as before but all they are doing is feeding the "enemy". If we want change we first need to change ourselves and quit feeding the enemy. If you take the time to think on it you'll come up with a lot more examples.

Politicians aren't that hard to figure out, cut off the money they get from one source and they will start singing the tune from next that pays them. We just need to make sure it's our tune they're getting paid to sing.

It will take time to right this mess but the first step is to quit paying for our own destruction.
    Lobbying is legal. Bribery is not; violating your OATH to the Constitution is the real issue.

Nope, when politicians become TYRANTS and not merely violate their Oaths but commit treason and usurp for themselves absolute power over the American people, sorry they must go.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    I hope you are too. I am of the opinion most of us here agree on a lot more than we disagree on when it comes to the government we want. Disagreement is just where most of the talk is.

I pondered on it pre Nov 3rd on here and with IRL friends. Perhaps total control by the democrats is what we need to wake people up.

I suppose if I was going to propose the best case scenario for that, it would be the way it played out in the Senate. 50-50.

The flipside is if I am wrong I will definitely be doomed to a chorus of "I told you so" for the rest of my life, but if I am wrong that will be the least of my troubles. The first big indicator I will be watching for is the mid terms.
    I cannot wear rose colored glasses. Democrats are the absolute enemy of liberty. We just suffered a year where they unleashed their BROWNSHIRTS on America, and started the new year with their co-traitor tyrants, the RINO GOP, selling us all out by certifying an absolute FRAUD. I submit for your consideration THIS QUOTE from John Adams:

2009 Tea Party - Liberty Lost placard - John Adams on freedom.jpg

If we do not get on the same page NOW and all start pulling in the same direction, using our 2A remedy for its original purpose RIGHT AWAY, then not only will these tyrants have killed our Republic, they will kill our liberty and seize our means of resistance.

2A means NOTHING without the physical and moral courage to USE IT.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Once they pass all of their horror show legislation and 99% of us peacefully fail to comply, then what are they gonna do?
    Simple... they will violently violate you and your liberty like a sadist raping someone with a barbwire wrapped bat, because the tyrants have their willing servants, the Oath-breaking, order-taking, Jack Booted Thugs.

Police State Our Pensions - Your Life+Liberty.png

The tyrants have already taken away your soap box, your jury box, and ballot box. Only Box#4 remains. Question is, does everyone here have the moral & physical courage to use it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Sorry, hit post reply before posting the first time.

Evil hasn't won the war, just the battle. Good became overconfident just as evil will. We just need to watch and accelerate the process to return. This is going to take patience and staying power to complete this task. Good will triumph if we watch and learn.
    There are many here who are basically good (disagreements are like a family tradition) and hold many of the same beliefs. Those on the fence will eventually see, those firmly on the other side....not so much. There will be other battles (like the mid terms) for the real America loving Patriots to fight. Hopefully not with guns but with education and awareness. We have been hurt but not beaten.
    Ok, stepping off the soap box, my fingers are tired.
    Sir, what good are mid-term elections, when the tyrants on both sides of the aisle just gave America not just one, not two, but three demonstrations that elections and the electoral college itself are ALL 100% RIGGED and they have deprived you of your ability to peacefully change things in government. You are no longer a citizen today like you were last week, you are a SUBJECT.

Disbelieve me, and try not complying with their edicts when they start passing intolerable acts. They will send their gestapo to sort you out.

There are a LOT of people in this forum who are suffering form terminal cognitive dissonance and will never snap out of it before it's too late. I pray you are not one of them. We need as many patriots as possible seeing the reality of the current situation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Simple... they will violently violate you and your liberty like a sadist raping someone with a barbwire wrapped bat, because the tyrants have their willing servants, the Oath-breaking, order-taking, Jack Booted Thugs.

View attachment 120115

The tyrants have already taken away your soap box, your jury box, and ballot box. Only Box#4 remains. Question is, does everyone here have the moral & physical courage to use it?
    Ease up my brother. Ease up or I will have to be one of those guys. I wish not to be so back away from the path you are on please.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    We will start hearing the term "domestic terrorist" or some variant thereof more often, but in a completely different context than we used to.
    Too late. RINOs like Lindsey Graham and the Demorats are already saying that everyone - EVERYONE - who ever voted for Donald Trump is a domestic terrorist and NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP RIGHT NOW as an IMMINENT NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT. They're even talking about seizing Trump and shipping him off as a terrorist.

If they are willing to violate the basic rights of a sitting POTUS (lame duck or not), do you think they will hesitate from doing a WACO on you and your loved ones? These tyrants are talking about rounding us all up and putting us in camps... and I for one will not go out like the Jews did in WW2.

Believe me, this Commiecrat Party takeover of the government is gonna go Full Stalin in a hurry. I pray I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna bet my life on being wrong.

Kamala Harris Genocide Conservatives.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don’t think the city would let us erect an ***hole on the circle. :)

Obviously purple... but a light shade ;)

I don’t think the city would let us erect an ***hole on the circle. :)

Obviously purple... but a light shade ;)
    I was going to go easier on him. I was thinking of this right in front of the pyramids...

s-l400.jpg

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

First of all, what CM said. ;)

Second, there is a contingent of you on here that are getting way too wound up. This has been going on for my entire life and you guys are acting like it just started 2 months ago. If you want to say all of the boxes of liberty are exhausted except the last one, where have you been for the last several decades? My entire career was sold to China and Mexico before I was out of high school, but I just didn't know it. Reagan sold the solid red wild west into the solid blue communist utopia while I was in grade school.

Third, since now is suddenly the time to act, why not just calm down and be the bull that walks down to the cows? If this goes as sideways as some of you guys are dead convinced its going to go (and it looks like your timeline is "tomorrow"), they're going to have so many problems to deal with from their own people that we will be able to be vastly more effective once they do. If the slope is now that steep, time is actually on our side. It won't support the weight of itself, never mind what we do to make sure it doesn't.

So.. Relax. It's also key to remember that everyone who tells you to walk a little softer isn't on a different team, we're just playing a different position.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ease up my brother. Ease up or I will have to be one of those guys. I wish not to be so back away from the path you are on please.
    So a member sees my post as funny. I am reading all of this you guys and I have to keep all of this insurrection crap in check. Now, if you like being here on this forum tone it down "PLEASE"

There are a hundred other forums you can do this on but not Ingo.
    I will not be laughed at and you will tone it down.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So a member sees my post as funny. I am reading all of this you guys and I have to keep all of this insurrection crap in check. Now, if you like being here on this forum tone it down "PLEASE"

I would add to this that there are several known and God knows how many unknown regular readers we have with federal law enforcement credentials, and an unknown percentage of them with the attitude expressed in the meme about prioritizing pensions over integrity. Please don't precipitate reservations in the Gray Bar Hotel. Nothing good will come of that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion

Who's talking about insurrection? Not I. I'm talking about preserving what little LIBERTY we have left.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would add to this that there are several known and God knows how many unknown regular readers we have with federal law enforcement credentials, and an unknown percentage of them with the attitude expressed in the meme about prioritizing pensions over integrity. Please don't precipitate reservations in the Gray Bar Hotel. Nothing good will come of that.
    To many folks feel like we are all alone in this playground. We are not. This is a business like it or not but the reality is that it takes a "Lot" of effort and dollars to keep the lights on in these places. And I will see to it that the rules are followed because I actually like most of you folks. And if the lights go out, well, thats it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    First of all, what CM said. ;)

Second, there is a contingent of you on here that are getting way too wound up. This has been going on for my entire life and you guys are acting like it just started 2 months ago. If you want to say all of the boxes of liberty are exhausted except the last one, where have you been for the last several decades? My entire career was sold to China and Mexico before I was out of high school, but I just didn't know it. Reagan sold the solid red wild west into the solid blue communist utopia while I was in grade school.

Third, since now is suddenly the time to act, why not just calm down and be the bull that walks down to the cows? If this goes as sideways as some of you guys are dead convinced its going to go (and it looks like your timeline is "tomorrow"), they're going to have so many problems to deal with from their own people that we will be able to be vastly more effective once they do. If the slope is now that steep, time is actually on our side. It won't support the weight of itself, never mind what we do to make sure it doesn't.

So.. Relax. It's also key to remember that everyone who tells you to walk a little softer isn't on a different team, we're just playing a different position.
    I think what you say here speaks volumes. This HAS INDEED been going on for decades, and precisely because it has gone on for decades, we are where we are....

I'm exasperated.

Top Bottom