• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That's in Ashley Indiana, which is a town so small I don't think anyone needs to actually be "in charge". Probably just gather all of the citizens down at the liquor store and take a vote on issues every last Tuesday of the month. :laugh:
    Probably not many hippies around here, but I’ve seen some crazy things at Walmart so who knows!

I want a water tower with a picture of an AR with the phrase “come and take it”. I doubt I’d have many citizens that were on the opposite political spectrum hanging around there.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    P.S. Folks, Trump threw everyone under the bus and conceded, if you haven't already found out. Check my post in the 25th amendment thread if you want to see the video.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Probably not many hippies around here, but I’ve seen some crazy things at Walmart so who knows!

I want a water tower with a picture of an AR with the phrase “come and take it”. I doubt I’d have many citizens that were on the opposite political spectrum hanging around there.

Gonzales, TX has your back, but you're gonna need to ditch the fancy space rifle for a more traditional approach.

1610069524971.png

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    P.S. Folks, Trump threw everyone under the bus and conceded, if you haven't already found out. Check my post in the 25th amendment thread if you want to see the video.
    If you don’t have a picture of a water tower to post you’re interrupting the discussion.

Kidding. I saw his video on Twitter. I’m not sure what to think of it yet. He never said he concedes, he just said there will be a peaceful transition. Never mentioned who he would be transitioning to.

But it sure seems it’s over. This is the beginning of the end. Rigged election with republicans in power, now they have no power and will never stop the fraud. Cowards.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you don’t have a picture of a water tower to post you’re interrupting the discussion.

Kidding. I saw his video on Twitter. I’m not sure what to think of it yet. He never said he concedes, he just said there will be a peaceful transition. Never mentioned who he would be transitioning to.

But it sure seems it’s over. This is the beginning of the end. Rigged election with republicans in power, now they have no power and will never stop the fraud. Cowards.

Hopefully this gives people the hint that shirking personal responsibility onto figure heads is a failed strategy and the only hope anyone has of fixing these problems starts with their own 2 hands. Not someone else's but your own.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hopefully this gives people the hint that shirking personal responsibility onto figure heads is a failed strategy and the only hope anyone has of fixing these problems starts with their own 2 hands. Not someone else's but your own.
    I agree, but how? Phone calls don’t work. Protesting doesn’t work. We’ve exasperated almost every option on the table to the point even “conservatives” are blaming other conservatives. I believe the greatest country on earth may have been taken over by the very thing it was created to escape.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I agree, but how? Phone calls don’t work. Protesting doesn’t work. We’ve exasperated almost every option on the table to the point even “conservatives” are blaming other conservatives. I believe the greatest country on earth may have been taken over by the very thing it was created to escape.

Yesterday was a fantastic example.

People are going to have to live with the fact that the definition of patriot and terrorist are exactly the same, the difference lies in which side you're labeling them from.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yesterday was a fantastic example.

People are going to have to live with the fact that the definition of patriot and terrorist are exactly the same, the difference lies in which side you're labeling them from.
    I agree. If the British had the technology we have today I’m sure Washington would have been labeled a terrorist. But, what can be done that will actually incite change? Storming the Capitol just divided conservatives against each other, at a time we should be United stronger than ever.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom