• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    and votes....look at NYS...

You hear a lot of noise from urban machines that illegals don't vote, but I don't buy it. When a machine controls how the voting is done, dogs and dead people vote, how much harder is it to sign up illegals.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    You hear a lot of noise from urban machines that illegals don't vote, but I don't buy it. When a machine controls how the voting is done, dogs and dead people vote, how much harder is it to sign up illegals.

yes i agree and when you give them a drivers license as NYS just did that is a ID then they can vote...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    yes i agree and when you give them a drivers license as NYS just did that is a ID then they can vote...

Actually illegals can't vote with those driver's licences.
    In 13 US states illegal immigrants can get a driver's licence marked "not for federal use", meaning they can drive but can't vote with it or board an airplane.

rmv.jpg

3829c066-d9c3-4c34-807e-09688babf297-Drivers_License.jpg

In 2013, California removed the proof of legal presence requirement to obtain a state issued driver licenses.[SUP][14][/SUP] California Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 60 (AB 60) into law.[SUP][15][/SUP] Currently still known under its bill number, AB 60 removes the legal proof requirement in California to apply for a state issued driver's licenses.[SUP][10][/SUP] These driver's licenses are not REAL ID Act compliant.[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP] This means holders of these driver's licenses could not use this identification to board an airplane, vote, or enter federal facilities.[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] Moreover, all applicants need to have their vehicles insured.

It forces illegals to have their vehicle insured which is a good thing.
    Otherwise they would drive with no licence and no insurance.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Illegal Aliens or Illegal Immigrants or Illegal (Anythings)

Should NOT be voting, driving, working, living, breeding, etc... in this country. PERIOD! Here ILLEGALLY? GO AWAY! Come back when you learn to knock on the door you ****ing line cutter.
    Leftists that keep making up illegal nonexistent rules to cater to them only enables it. They themselves are a huge part of the problem.

Super easy fix to make this whole problem go away but the leftist judges are destroying this country by blocking it at every turn.
    Again - Enablers!

The problem with LEGAL Immigration is that it just takes too long to LEGALLY come over. It sure would be nice to just fix this problem instead of being stuck with this illegal headache.

All the immigrants that are here legally are so proud (the ones I know)to be here in America and sick of these illegal cheaters. Did you know they use to teach all immigrants coming over all about our founding fathers and the bill of rights. I was so embarrassed that they knew and quoted more amendments and important dates that I ever knew about. I'll bet they don't even teach that anymore and it's sad that people that are born here grow up hating this country.

What the **** is going on? :dunno:

***Vent Over***
    ***You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programming***

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Illegal Aliens or Illegal Immigrants or Illegal (Anythings)

Should NOT be voting, driving, working, living, breeding, etc... in this country. PERIOD! Here ILLEGALLY? GO AWAY! Come back when you learn to knock on the door you ****ing line cutter.
    Leftists that keep making up illegal nonexistent rules to cater to them only enables it. They themselves are a huge part of the problem.

Super easy fix to make this whole problem go away but the leftist judges are destroying this country by blocking it at every turn.
    Again - Enablers!

The problem with LEGAL Immigration is that it just takes too long to LEGALLY come over. It sure would be nice to just fix this problem instead of being stuck with this illegal headache.

All the immigrants that are here legally are so proud (the ones I know)to be here in America and sick of these illegal cheaters. Did you know they use to teach all immigrants coming over all about our founding fathers and the bill of rights. I was so embarrassed that they knew and quoted more amendments and important dates that I ever knew about. I'll bet they don't even teach that anymore and it's sad that people that are born here grow up hating this country.

What the **** is going on? :dunno:

***Vent Over***
    ***You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programming***

You feel better? :)

They still teach that.
    Well you need to be able to answer basic questions on US history and how the different branches of the government work in order to pass the US citizenship test.
    A lot of natural born citizens probably don't know who Patrick Henry is or why they are 13 stripes on the American flag.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

They still teach that.
    Well you need to be able to answer basic questions on US history and how the different branches of the government work in order to pass the US citizenship test.
    A lot of natural born citizens probably don't know who Patrick Henry is or why they are 13 stripes on the American flag.

And to a nod to you, why the we used the colors red, white, and blue.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

They still teach that.
    Youre right and I personally think thats inexcusable and a failure by our govt education system. Proving that we need to privatize all education in this country.
    However, those citizens still have a right to be here by birth. Illegals dont.
    And do we really believe that just because they can now get a drivers license that these criminals will buy insurance and follow all other laws? Thats called living with your head in the louds.
    This is America and we dont negotiate with criminals. We follow ans enforce the law. Well some of us do. Unless your hillary, democrats ans the comey ran FBI or obama justice department. Never in my life did i thought I'd ever hear an FBI director say that well we didnt find evidence they intended to break the law so we wont prosecute.what happened to ignorance of the law is no excuse? Oh thats right that only applies to regular folk and republicans.
    Anyways, negotiating with these criminals, That shows weekness. Thats what that little cuck ***** obama did. He was a weak ass b****.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

They still teach that.

Oh that's an easy one....
    Patrick Henry is the reason we drink green beer in March. :yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just curious, but where's the money lead to with a massive increase in "removing millions of immigrants"? :dunno:

A) Not seeing a whole lot of people lining up to work fields or process chickens. Nor do I see shoppers asking for higher food prices.
    B) FIFY.

Not sayin' it's not a good idea to get some deportations going, but but sometimes the "follow the money" logic is tinted by ones political POV. If Joe replaces Jose in the field, Joe is just as likely to be suckling at the govt. teet.

It'd sure be nice to get some meaningful immigration reform, but congress is too busy trying to get boys to complete against girls in HS.

Eh, don't get so hung up on a phrase. The "follow the money" shtick is a simple explanation for why things seem to go against what's most sensible to an average person, and it seems like it works out that way much more often than not. We have laws against illegal immigration. Both the traditional sides seem to have a hard-on for illegal immigration, because, well, follow the money. To do the sensible thing isn't a "follow the money" kind of thing. Or, maybe **** it. Maybe rule of law is a ****ty idea, and we should just all ignore laws and have arbitrary rule of **********s.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

If you want to come to our country you should not talk about our elected betters that way.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Actually illegals can't vote with those driver's licences.
    In 13 US states illegal immigrants can get a driver's licence marked "not for federal use", meaning they can drive but can't vote with it or board an airplane.

rmv.jpg

3829c066-d9c3-4c34-807e-09688babf297-Drivers_License.jpg

It forces illegals to have their vehicle insured which is a good thing.
    Otherwise they would drive with no licence and no insurance.

Have you ever seen the people that work our elections, they are 80 year old volunteers I doubt they'd tell the difference from one license to another. Also we have plenty of American citizens who drive without insurance saying this would force illegals to get insurance is wishful thinking.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Have you ever seen the people that work our elections, they are 80 year old volunteers I doubt they'd tell the difference from one license to another. Also we have plenty of American citizens who drive without insurance saying this would force illegals to get insurance is wishful thinking.

I'm missing the point. You know those votes won't be counted, right, regardless of the mental capacity of the poll worker. Now if you're complaining that illegals in voting lines are adding to congestion, ok, I can get onboard with that.

Top Bottom