The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Maybe someone should come out with a video of HRC berating her staff and SS. This is nothing but a distraction. The dems are running scared.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Having this video for 11 years and dropping it on the day transcripts are leaked from Hillary's wall street speeches is not coincidence. Because of the media conspiring with Democrats to get Democrats elected, Republicans have to be damn near perfect. They can't make any mistakes because any mistake they make will be amplified by the media, while only the biggest mistakes Democrats make ever see any air time.

I expect we'll see more of this kind of thing as the election approaches. Trump has a large reserve of abhorrent behavior from which to draw, and drawing from it seems to be an effective move for the Clinton campaign.

Not that it matters. This is a race between two crony statists, both see government as a way to solidify power for themselves. The rest of us all lose.

For the next four years we will have to deal with the whims of a narcissist. Outside of Republican-saturated echo chambers it seems clear (to me, at least) that many more Americans are willing to shoulder Clinton's yoke than Trump's...we have, after all, been doing that very thing for almost two solid decades now. Clinton is "the devil we know", and there are solid strategies and institutions in place that be brought to bear against her that may be effective in neutralizing her agenda. Trump is "the devil we don't know", and the question is not whether he will damage America in his fervor to serve his own ego...the question is how much will he be able to get away with before an effective defense can be raised to stop him.

I think the nails are already being driven into Trump's coffin, there are just too few people that really want an answer to "What will Trump do?".

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It doesn't matter. You'll hear things like "we're not electing Bill"; "poor Hillary"; "if Trump wants us to forget something that happened 10 years ago, we can surely dismiss something that happened 20 years ago".

Exactly.

People expect this behavior from him...it's just good 'ol Billy Clinton, taking time out of his busy day to catch up on some grabass.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ignoring everything else for the moment, do we want "the devil that we know" to make the next SCOTUS nominations with a possibly Dem Senate?

Trump gets my vote as he is the only thing between us and another Clinton presidency.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just googled "Trump apology" and looked at the headlines.

Fox's was "Trump apologizes for lewd remarks in video statement amid GOP uproar". Politico's was "Donald Trump apologizes for aggressive, crude comments". So the middle of the road to right leaning were I think pretty fair.

Then there's Huffpo: "Donald Trump ‘Apologizes’ In Recording That Looks Like A Hostage Tape", certainly not a fair and balanced headline.

But then I noticed a pattern emerge from several outlets including, CNN, Washington Post, The Atlantic, and others that say pretty much the same thing: "Trump apologizes then attacks Clintons". I mean, it's almost like they all got the same memo. Almost.

The Atlantic headline is interesting. On google the headline read "Trump Apologizes for Groping Video and Attacks the Clintons". And when I first clicked the link, that's what it read. Later I clicked the link and they changed the headline to "Trump Apologizes for Groping Video, Calling it a 'Distraction'". It may be the editors initially all had the same thoughts about how to headline it. Or, maybe they did get the same memo, and then someone noticed and told them, "c'mon people, we can't ALL use the same headline", that's a bit too obvious.

:tinfoil:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just googled "Trump apology" and looked at the headlines.

Fox's was "Trump apologizes for lewd remarks in video statement amid GOP uproar". Politico's was "Donald Trump apologizes for aggressive, crude comments". So the middle of the road to right leaning were I think pretty fair.

Then there's Huffpo: "Donald Trump ‘Apologizes’ In Recording That Looks Like A Hostage Tape", certainly not a fair and balanced headline.

But then I noticed a pattern emerge from several outlets including, CNN, Washington Post, The Atlantic, and others that say pretty much the same thing: "Trump apologizes then attacks Clintons". I mean, it's almost like they all got the same memo. Almost.

The Atlantic headline is interesting. On google the headline read "Trump Apologizes for Groping Video and Attacks the Clintons". And when I first clicked the link, that's what it read. Later I clicked the link and they changed the headline to "Trump Apologizes for Groping Video, Calling it a 'Distraction'". It may be the editors initially all had the same thoughts about how to headline it. Or, maybe they did get the same memo, and then someone noticed and told them, "c'mon people, we can't ALL use the same headline", that's a bit too obvious.

:tinfoil:

That would suggest collusion and there's never been....any...evi--dense.......that's............ev-er..............happen------d............bef............

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe someone should come out with a video of HRC berating her staff and SS. This is nothing but a distraction. The dems are running scared.

I have never seen such fear against a candidate in my life...Hollywood, pop stars, talking heads, late night hosts, The White Stripes, Will and Grace, the cast of Empire, even Alec Baldwin came back on SNL just to do Trump, etc...etc........It's crazy....

If Hillary is such a shoe in then why the panic from the usual suspects????? I can't understand it...Even here on INGO there are very harsh and demeaning things said about Trump supporters and Trump himself...I mean harsh things regarding intellect, cult-like etc....Things said by people I admire and have nothing against...People seem to be cheering on Trump to lose and then say they will constantly and gleefully remind us that for the next four years they are going to blame Hillary's victory on us choosing Trump (note...Trump was going to win the nomination no matter how Indiana went..) These same folks get upset if one says a "Non Vote for Trump is a Vote for Hillary" (Rightly so I might add...Trump supporters do nothing for the cause by doing that....)

Why the fear I wonder??? What do the wealthy elite stars and media folks see that causes them fear?????

I don't know...This is a very angry year....

Trump is going to come into office against a Tsunami of hate and disdain of epic scale.....It will change TV and film...There will be "Trump is Hitler" scripts running like a river......

And all we have to do to avoid that hate is just not elect Trump...I want to trust Barbara Streisand and the never Trumpers but I just can't...I have to go with my gut and my gut tells me to vote against the elites, Hollywood, and pop stars....

I will never be cool again...(If I ever was...)

Now Deniro wants to "punch Trump in the face"....Wow...I guess violence against Trump is okay..Against Democrats not so much...

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/donald-trump-robert-de-niro-punch-him-in-the-face-1201882181/

Here is Bill Mahar amping up the Hitler card...

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie were GOP nominee Donald Trump’s “Goebbels and Göring.”
    Maher said, “[H]ow about the fact that his — Giuliani and Chris Christie, his Goebbels and Göring…were all over TV saying he’s a genius. I find that so interesting, because, in 2012, when Mitt Romney was running, and it was all about the takers, the people who don’t pay any income tax, evil takers. Now, when you don’t pay any income tax, you’re a genius. how they switched that around in four years is pretty amazing.”

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And the down ticket fallout is just beginning. Trump is going cost the republicans seats in the senate and house, along with the White House. Jim Gray, running against Rand Paul in KY has already called out Paul. This is likely to go on all across the country. Trump is poison.
    [h=5]Jim Gray for Kentucky[/h]13 hrs ·

"The recent comments by Donald Trump are offensive and indefensible. Rand Paul has endorsed Trump and should join me in publicly condemning his obscene comments and behavior. No one should behave like this, ever." - Mayor Jim Gray

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I have never seen such fear against a candidate in my life...Hollywood, pop stars, talking heads, late night hosts, The White Stripes, Will and Grace, the cast of Empire, even Alec Baldwin came back on SNL just to do Trump, etc...etc........It's crazy....

If Hillary is such a shoe in then why the panic from the usual suspects????? I can't understand it...Even here on INGO there are very harsh and demeaning things said about Trump supporters and Trump himself...I mean harsh things regarding intellect, cult-like etc....Things said by people I admire and have nothing against...People seem to be cheering on Trump to lose and then say they will constantly and gleefully remind us that for the next four years they are going to blame Hillary's victory on us choosing Trump (note...Trump was going to win the nomination no matter how Indiana went..) These same folks get upset if one says a "Non Vote for Trump is a Vote for Hillary" (Rightly so I might add...Trump supporters do nothing for the cause by doing that....)

Why the fear I wonder??? What do the wealthy elite stars and media folks see that causes them fear?????

I don't know...This is a very angry year....

Trump is going to come into office against a Tsunami of hate and disdain of epic scale.....It will change TV and film...There will be "Trump is Hitler" scripts running like a river......

And all we have to do to avoid that hate is just not elect Trump...I want to trust Barbara Streisand and the never Trumpers but I just can't...I have to go with my gut and my gut tells me to vote against the elites, Hollywood, and pop stars....

I will never be cool again...(If I ever was...)
    Maybe you were always cool and never knew it?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Federal judge orders a hearing in Trump rape lawsuit. Given his comments and character it is looking more likely that he may well have raped this girl.

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit | Law News

Wow...The sister of liberal Dan Abrams of MSNBC (and owner of the websitse linked) says Donald Trump is a rapist and is moving forward on a lawsuit right before election day...Shocked...

All the way from the 1990's and it just came out in October...What a surprise...

That judge must really care about that young lady huh????

[FONT=&amp]Judge Abrams (who also happens to be the sister of[/FONT]LawNewz.com[FONT=&amp] founder Dan Abrams) has called for a status conference hearing on December 16, 2016 at 11:30 am at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. She’s asked for both sides to provide information that could assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.[/FONT]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If only there was equivalent outrage towards a candidate that has clearly broken laws and is clearly on the take that there is towards one that is simply a boor and has poor manners. I'm still not a Trump fan. But come on, was this not baked in? Still shows us the power "the media" still has over our decision making process, I think.

Who's job do you think it is to take Clinton down? We know the media won't do it.

Hint: It's Trump's job.

99% of people here on INGO loathe Clinton, and we don't want her to win. There's nothing else we can do to beat her, except choose the right opposing candidate that we think can do the job of taking her down.

People seemed to have chosen the ONE PERSON that refuses to attack her in any substantive way. All those INGO posts from early this year that said, "Dont worry, Trump's just waiting for October to really lay into her. Just you wait." I bet they're feeling a bit embarrassed to see him continue to do nothing.

This is what I've been trying to say for a year, and it kept falling on deaf ears. Trump isn't going to do **** to take Clinton down. Now she's soaring in the polls, and there's even worse coming out for Trump.

The onus is on him to beat his opponent, and he's yet to look like he even cares to do that.

I don't want Clinton to win. I would barely want Trump to win. But I'll continue to highlight the idiocy of choosing (and most importantly, defending) this awful candidate.

Edit: Trump says he's not dropping out. No surprise, he hasn't put the country ahead of himself yet, why start now

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And the down ticket fallout is just beginning. Trump is going cost the republicans seats in the senate and house, along with the White House. Jim Gray, running against Rand Paul in KY has already called out Paul. This is likely to go on all across the country. Trump is poison.

Breaking: Just found footage of the Republicans that endorsed Trump before today

This is no longer about if he can win the election. It's about how many Republicans are going to remain with him on his death bed to 11/8.

omgwtf.gif

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom