The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump: “Chaffetz should spend the same energy going after [HRC] as he does going after the person who won the primary with a record vote."

Trump is a ****ing imbecile, or he has no idea who Chaffetz is. Chaffetz, with Gowdy, has led the damn fight against Clinton for years.

Today Trump is back to attacking Republicans who have withdrawn their endorsement of him, and implies it's in the name of unity!

If Donald Trump's goal in the last 15 months was to get Hillary Clinton elected, is there a single thing he would be doing differently? Has any hardcore Trump backer here realized yet that he is going to lose?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't know guys who talk like this. I've know a bunch of people in my 67 years and I don't recall ever meeting a guy that was a pig like this. I'm sorry. He's a sexual predator taking advantage of his position in the world.

I know Bill Clinton is the same. Had we known about his activities back in 1992, he wouldn't have been elected. American is fairly "open" about things, except sex. We are puritans, or at least act like we should be, when it comes to politics. Many countries in the western world are the same.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Has any hardcore Trump backer here realized yet that he is going to lose?

I am not a hardcore backer (you know how I feel) but I still see him winning by 5.......

Reminded of a quote by a famous theater and film critic regarding Nixon's victory over McGovern....

I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don't know. They're outside my ken. But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump said bad things, Hillary killed countless people.

Pick which is worse. The American people aren't dumb enough to believe some words are worse than overthrowing legitimate governments.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am not a hardcore backer (you know how I feel) but I still see him winning by 5.......

Reminded of a quote by a famous theater and film critic regarding Nixon's victory over McGovern....

I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don't know. They're outside my ken. But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them.

Are you certain that you and GP define hardcore the same way?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Without the voters constantly hearing about why Clinton is bad... they're going to accept her as the safe bet.

Are you certain that you and GP define hardcore the same way?

Indiucky's just got a different outlook on the election than I do, definitely not a hardcore. He doesn't go out of his way to make excuses for every little thing Trump does. You'll find a lot of those littered through the past few pages here, however, I'm sure.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Where the hell have these voters been the last 30 years that they don't already know what she is about?????

Who's reporting on those things, though? Oversight committee is trying to get something done, but of course the media isn't going to give it any attention. There has to be someone in the spotlight constantly hammering these things home to get voters to understand what's going on and why she's an awful person.

That person doesn't exist right now. Trump is making no real effort to take her down (you can make your own guesses as to why).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If people don't know what hitlary is by now 6 months of Trump isn't going to get the message through.
    6 months of Cruz, Rubio, Jeb wouldn't have made a difference either if that is the metric we are going by.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I hate it when printcraft makes sense.
    So I guess we have to hear the DJT tape over and over until November.
    The MSM is so happy they cannot stop smiling almost to the point of elation.
    So I guess my tactics of being for whoever wins is working!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Federal judge orders a hearing in Trump rape lawsuit. Given his comments and character it is looking more likely that he may well have raped this girl.

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit | Law News

Wow...The sister of liberal Dan Abrams of MSNBC (and owner of the websitse linked) says Donald Trump is a rapist and is moving forward on a lawsuit right before election day...Shocked...

All the way from the 1990's and it just came out in October...What a surprise...

That judge must really care about that young lady huh????

[FONT=&amp]Judge Abrams (who also happens to be the sister of[/FONT]LawNewz.com[FONT=&amp] founder Dan Abrams) has called for a status conference hearing on December 16, 2016 at 11:30 am at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. She’s asked for both sides to provide information that could assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.[/FONT]

you have to admit that the source lacks solid credibility.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If people don't know what hitlary is by now 6 months of Trump isn't going to get the message through.
    6 months of Cruz, Rubio, Jeb wouldn't have made a difference either if that is the metric we are going by.

Nonsense. Of course they would have. He handed her the first debate, for example. Didn't touch on any relevant scandals she's currently in. He is the most looked-at person right now... and has plenty of opportunities to hammer her. He's just not doing it.

Also: Pence issues statement on Trump video, says, 'I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them'

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I have never seen such fear against a candidate in my life...Hollywood, pop stars, talking heads, late night hosts, The White Stripes, Will and Grace, the cast of Empire, even Alec Baldwin came back on SNL just to do Trump, etc...etc........It's crazy....

If Hillary is such a shoe in then why the panic from the usual suspects????? I can't understand it...Even here on INGO there are very harsh and demeaning things said about Trump supporters and Trump himself...I mean harsh things regarding intellect, cult-like etc....Things said by people I admire and have nothing against...People seem to be cheering on Trump to lose and then say they will constantly and gleefully remind us that for the next four years they are going to blame Hillary's victory on us choosing Trump (note...Trump was going to win the nomination no matter how Indiana went..) These same folks get upset if one says a "Non Vote for Trump is a Vote for Hillary" (Rightly so I might add...Trump supporters do nothing for the cause by doing that....)

Why the fear I wonder??? What do the wealthy elite stars and media folks see that causes them fear?????

I don't know...This is a very angry year....

Trump is going to come into office against a Tsunami of hate and disdain of epic scale.....It will change TV and film...There will be "Trump is Hitler" scripts running like a river......

The fear is because even though the chances that he will win are slim, the consequences could be dire. It is like showing fear over playing Russian Roulette. Sure there is an 83% chance that nothing will happen but IF you draw that unlikely loaded cylinder the results will be devastating. To give an analogy more appropriate to this form, I remember what Michael Bane says when the anti-gunners claim that the odds of us actually having to use our guns in self defense are so low? It's not the odds, it's the stakes.

There are a lot of people, myself included, that believe a Trump presidency would be DEVASTATING to the United States of America. Now, if you disagree, that is fine, but that is how I, and MANY PEOPLE much more qualified than myself feel. Here are just two examples:

1) Given Trump's statements about nuclear weapons, my personal bet is that there is about a 40% chance that we use a nuke on another country within the first 4 years of his presidency. Do I mean a total destruction war with Russia or China that leaves us living in a Mad Max style post apocalypse? No. For one, he is WAY to cozy with Russia to do that. However, I do REALLY think that there is a good chance that he launches some kind of preemptive nuclear strike on a smaller nation/group like Iran or North Korea, or whomever annoys him. This will cause a chain reaction in terms of other nations arming up with and USING nuclear/biological/chemical weapons that I don't think we will be able to control. The ultimate consequences of such events are too terrifying to think about.

2) Given what Trump has said about how he plans on handling our debt (basically the same way he handles debt in his businesses) I believe that such attempts to refuse to pay the full amount of what we owe wreck the world economy and send us into a recession/depression that would make the 2008/09 recession look like the roaring 90's. FURTHERMORE, I believe that when we come out of the recession, the dollars position as the global currency would be absolutely destroyed and with it would go HUGE economic advantages that we have had for 70+ years.

Just for context, I am not some squishy, moveOn.org/Daily Kos, lib. While my views certainly cannot fit into either the liberal or conservative boxes that SO MANY are too eager to jump into, the fact is that in my last 5 presidential elections I voted for the Republican 3 times. Hell, up until maybe 6 years ago, I actually considered myself a Republican. I am now quite comfortable being an Independent.

I am also completely aware of what Hillary will do to gun-control if she gets elected. She WILL select anti-gun supreme court justices. Furthermore, I can completely see her having 2 to 3 supreme court picks in her 4-8 year term. Justice Thomas is ill, and Justice Ginsberg is 83. I also believe that she will push for more restrictions by the ATF. Not the Alex Jones style suspend the constitution conspiracy theory nonsense, rather things that are within her power as President such as SEVERE import restrictions (get your foreign AKs while you can).

I believe that during the next mass shooting we have she WILL push for more gun control. She WON'T get an assault weapons ban (the Republican house will NEVER vote for it, and the house won't possibly turn blue until 2022-2026, if ever). She will probably get the Terrorist Watch list restriction and MAYBE the supposed gun show loophole. That sucks, but she is not going to blow up the country.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This whole rape thing stinks. He would have been 48, have all the women he wants falling all over him and we're to believe he goes after a 13 year old?

Also, if he had that tendency, it would have surfaced long before he was in his late 40's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom