The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Who within the party makes the decision? What is the selection and replacement process?

And on Pence not being the automatic choice, who else? Kasich, Cruz, Jeb? Doubtful.

Might be getting closer. Speaker Ryan just strongly admonished Trump's behavior. This might actually be the straw that broke the camel's back here. I'm not counting on it... but it would be a pretty interesting series of events.

Also... 100%, without a doubt, a cult (to some)

Bill Mitchell said:
    I'm excited that Trump went from a bit of a misogynist in those comments 11 years ago to the wonderful husband and father he is today.

There is no more powerful leader than a man or woman who has sinned and been redeemed. Moses, Samson, David, Abraham, Peter, Paul... Paul murdered Christians. Peter denied Christ. Should we tear their pages from the Bible?

Look at the Bible. An imperfect soul like Trump is EXACTLY the type of person God always uses to lead his people. The pious are the enemy. Who were always the bad guys in the Bible? The Pharisees, the Sadducees. The overtly religious and pious. The heroes were the redeemed.

What's interesting is that if you look at the Bible's heroes, they are exactly like Trump. Flawed but redeemed. David, Samson, Paul...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The latest Trump ette is the final torpedo from which I don't think he will recover.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's interesting that an audio clip that they've kept for 11 years finds it's way to the newsrooms on the very day Hillary's Wall Street speech transcripts are leaked. Assange must be facepalming.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's interesting that an audio clip that they've kept for 11 years finds it's way to the newsrooms on the very day Hillary's Wall Street speech transcripts are leaked. Assange must be facepalming.

They've got so much more, and they're going to destroy him with it as we get closer to the election.

Worst part, this was all 100% avoidable.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If it's going to happen, it needs to happen quickly. The right candidate could win the election. I don't know who that might be...it certainly isn't any one of the original candidates..but there has to be someone out there. Romney? Mebbe. I'd vote for Romney over Hillary any day.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lets get some context...

Kennedy had so many affairs that it made it to the national geographic: The Sex Life of JFK - Killing Kennedy Article - National Geographic Channel
    Arnold Schwarzenegger became the governor of California amid multiple rape and groping cases that usually had witnesses and video evidence.
    Bill Clinton raped countless women, even including in the oval office, which the evidence was so great for he was impeached.

Trump talks about wanting to kiss and grope women in an 11 year old video and people are saying his campaign is over...? What? Is it only wrong to do if you're a republican?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What Trump said is much worse than what Hillary has done.

Assuming you're being sarcastic, because that's definitely not true...

It doesn't matter what Hillary has done. Trump is poison, and a person of such poor character cannot represent the party. I'm hoping the party realizes this (even Romney has stepped up to speak against Trump... he getting ready?) and rips the band-aid off now before the actual GOP candidates running for election (senate/house) suffer from this.

Sticking with Trump, at this point... and stretching as hard as possible to defend him here... is going to guarantee President Clinton. GOP now has an opportunity laid at their feet to drop this guy.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hillary has a reason to back away from debates and further validation of Trump as a candidate. I would.
    Trump may pull the whole party down with him now. It will be a real upstream swim for any GOP candidate running for office.
    He needs to withdraw tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom