The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Assuming you're being sarcastic, because that's definitely not true...

It doesn't matter what Hillary has done. Trump is poison, and a person of such poor character cannot represent the party. I'm hoping the party realizes this (even Romney has stepped up to speak against Trump... he getting ready?) and rips the band-aid off now before the actual GOP candidates running for election (senate/house) suffer from this.

Sticking with Trump, at this point... and stretching as hard as possible to defend him here... is going to guarantee President Clinton. GOP now has an opportunity laid at their feet to drop this guy.

Watching you never trumpers is like watching the bernie supporters over on reddit.

They'll just keep on making things up as they go, pretending there's still a path to victory for them, long after things have already been settled.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

It doesn't matter what Hillary has done. Trump is poison, and a person of such poor character cannot represent the party. I'm hoping the party realizes this (even Romney has stepped up to speak against Trump... he getting ready?) and rips the band-aid off now before the actual GOP candidates running for election (senate/house) suffer from this.

Sticking with Trump, at this point... and stretching as hard as possible to defend him here... is going to guarantee President Clinton. GOP now has an opportunity laid at their feet to drop this guy.
    In a perfect world.Trump is who you got.The Republican party has been searching for its Republican Light candidate for quit some time.The little people don,'t want what they are selling.They will never get it.He is soiled.The little people don,t care.He is not a proven,lying,Washington politician.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

You speak of Romney,a man who ( like a lot of Republican politicians)has more bad to say against Trump than he said against Hillary or the Kenyan 4 years ago.I voted Romney,he let me down.
    This lemming is tired.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If we could teach the rock stars to keep their hands off the groupies........

So Trump admits to trying to force himself on women, many of whom were presumably not receptive to nor prepared for his advances. And you equate him to a rock star and them to groupies?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Are these " many" woman now coming out of the woodwork.I have not read any thing from them as of yet.I would be SURE that "some" would be groupies.I will go to CNN now for info.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like the Never Trumpers are now about 80% of the Republican base.

Easier for some low-effort Trumpers to focus on that NeverTrump bogeyman than address what the candidate is doing.

They've got their excuse all lined up... Blame "NeverTrump" for his loss! Guarantee it. The super-marginal group they said was worth nothing and completely non-influential.

And they're right. It's a small group. It's a nothing. Barely exists.

But you can be damn sure they'll place the blame for Trump's electoral suicide on this scapegoat. Because blaming anyone but him or themselves would be unheard of.

Mental. And predictable. And lazy. And pathetic.

Trump bragged about trying to bang a married woman while his wife was pregnant, then said he can sexually assault women because he's a star.

And the usual crowd, I assume, is here trying to say he's not so bad "because hillary" or some other lazy bull****. And y'know what? I'm not even going to bask in this schadenfreude. Because there is far worse to come this month, I'm sure. This one just proves the Trump-skeptics right, again... and the Trump-cultists maniacal, again. Just wait until the MSM/Clinton team unleash the worst on Trump. Admitting they were conned would be admitting defeat, and god knows that'll never happen.

Edit: Sen Mike Lee just called on Trump to step out of the race. That makes a near-dozen GOP people to either admonish him or request such an action.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The first time he's ever apologized for anything.

He owned it, he didn't shy away or downplay what he did, he apologized flatly, and explained why he felt the need to apologize.

[video=youtube;47B8LsVOzAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47B8LsVOzAU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If anything, this makes me respect him more.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

He owned it, he didn't shy away or downplay what he did, he apologized flatly, and explained why he felt the need to apologize.

[video=youtube;47B8LsVOzAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47B8LsVOzAU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

He should include his apology in his opening statement at the debate if he really wants it to matter.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hillary has a reason to back away from debates and further validation of Trump as a candidate. I would.
    Trump may pull the whole party down with him now. It will be a real upstream swim for any GOP candidate running for office.
    He needs to withdraw tonight.

If only there was equivalent outrage towards a candidate that has clearly broken laws and is clearly on the take that there is towards one that is simply a boor and has poor manners. I'm still not a Trump fan. But come on, was this not baked in? Still shows us the power "the media" still has over our decision making process, I think.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If only there was equivalent outrage towards a candidate that has clearly broken laws and is clearly on the take that there is towards one that is simply a boor and has poor manners. I'm still not a Trump fan. But come on, was this not baked in? Still shows us the power "the media" still has over our decision making process, I think.

This.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

That's actually pretty good. Roger Ailles did him good there.

Hey Donald, 'member that time, you Presbyterian you, you said you never thought you had need to ask God for forgiveness? (Hey...this is the kind of thing that you do that for)

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I say Trump leaked the Tape so the Dems and the Media would go on a 24-7 feeding frenzy,and he gets to unload on the Hag when she comments during the next debate,and he gets to expose on a world broadcast on how they all have been silent on Billie's monkeyshine and the Hag and the alphabet channels have covered it up.Man the Trump is good......

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Having this video for 11 years and dropping it on the day transcripts are leaked from Hillary's wall street speeches is not coincidence. Because of the media conspiring with Democrats to get Democrats elected, Republicans have to be damn near perfect. They can't make any mistakes because any mistake they make will be amplified by the media, while only the biggest mistakes Democrats make ever see any air time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Having this video for 11 years and dropping it on the day transcripts are leaked from Hillary's wall street speeches is not coincidence. Because of the media conspiring with Democrats to get Democrats elected, Republicans have to be damn near perfect. They can't make any mistakes because any mistake they make will be amplified by the media, while only the biggest mistakes Democrats make ever see any air time.

'xactly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom