The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    So my wife just told me, she went and voted early today. She said she voted straight Republican ticket, and then doublechecked. The machine had chosen Clinton. She got one of the poll officials to fix it, but they wouldn't close the booth. She's inquiring now as to who she should report this to.

That is how Trump could lose.
    Glad she checked. I'll vote straight Republican as well and will make sure it doesn't "switch" to Dem. Triple-check probably. Then one more time.:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I might vote early tomorrow, how did your wife double check? Did she ask someone to look how she had voted and they checked….?

On another note was told the media had Carter up 49 to 37 in the polls against Reagan 2 weeks before election. Reagan got 49 states.

We got back from a trip to WV this past week, only saw one sign for Hillary and hundreds and hundreds of signs for Trump between here and there.

If it's anything like the way it worked last time I voted you make your selections, print out your ballot, then insert it into the reader. After you print the ballot you can verify your choices.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If it's anything like the way it worked last time I voted you make your selections, print out your ballot, then insert it into the reader. After you print the ballot you can verify your choices.

I haven't gone yet so I'm not 100% sure. I didn't ask that. I'll be voting Saturday and plan to record the goings on. If any shenanigans happen I'll have absolute proof.

I don't care if they have a rule about cameras ... I'll bet there's a rule about accurately and faithfully recording your vote too.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    1. She’s set a big goal: More than half a billion solar panels installed across the country by the end of her first term.
    2. She’s set another big goal: To generate enough renewable energy to power every home in America within 10 years of her taking office.
    I don't understand this?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Taxpayers paid to build a clothing factory in Haiti.
    Same company donated to the clinton foundation.... I'll hunt a link later.

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The lady over his right shoulder is worth the watch alone :naughty: I watched it live but it was even better the second time after the shock value had worn off.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That dinner was astonishing and Amazing. Donald Trump held a Trump rally in the middle of a big banker's DC elite dinner party.

He even got in one of the best jokes of the election:
    [video=youtube;nXDoP-gH4aE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDoP-gH4aE[/video]

That grin at the end... It kills me, hahahahahahahaa.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    So I google "Trump Dinner" and the first right of center news link to show up was Fox News, on the 3rd page or results, probably 50th search result. Oh google manipulating results to help Clinton.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So I google "Trump Dinner" and the first right of center news link to show up was Fox News, on the 3rd page or results, probably 50th search result. Oh google manipulating results to help Clinton.
    if you google Al Smith Charity dinner it comes out at the top. That's the name of the event, and Clinton also "roasted" Trump there as is the tradition

Trump went off tradition when he stopped joking and became harsh. Whether or not that's laudable probably depends on your point of view.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    isFa7jC.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I haven't gone yet so I'm not 100% sure. I didn't ask that. I'll be voting Saturday and plan to record the goings on. If any shenanigans happen I'll have absolute proof.

I don't care if they have a rule about cameras ... I'll bet there's a rule about accurately and faithfully recording your vote too.

Your wife can report this...

Call the Indiana Secretary of State. 317 232 6531. During the phone greeting press 6.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom